$249 at Bestbuy with 2 year contract?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm a current customer, off contract, unlimited data. I'm still trying to find a way to buy the phone at discount. Also, since it's not a new line they won't give me $300 for my old phone, and the trade in value is very low.

BB is selling the T2 for $249 with a 2 year contract. I'm okay going with the VZ plan/6gb for $60, but that's not really a two year contract. Don't know if it works the same at BB? Hoping they can help me.

Posted via the Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't hold your breath on getting much of a discount while keeping unlimited. Verizon really wants people out of unlimited plans. That said, they go me out of it with their recent no-contract plans (went with the 6gb, usually use 2-3gb/mo), because I figured out I could save about $20 a month, plus my wife can get a smartphone without us paying any extra for data (she's been sticking with a flip phone because she refused to pay more for data. Now we've ordered her a decent used smartphone for under $100 and she's kinda excited.)

otwok

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm a current customer, off contract, unlimited data. I'm still trying to find a way to buy the phone at discount. Also, since it's not a new line they won't give me $300 for my old phone, and the trade in value is very low.

BB is selling the T2 for $249 with a 2 year contract. I'm okay going with the VZ plan/6gb for $60, but that's not really a two year contract. Don't know if it works the same at BB? Hoping they can help me.

Posted via the Android Central App

You can order a phone through bestbuy and keep your unlimited data through the best buy method. But the problem is that with the Turbo 2, they only ship to store. For the best Buy method to work, you have to have the phone shipped to your home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21