Seidio holster alternative

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this... This is exactly what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I already ordered a few options...one is a Seidio holster like yours, but it's for a naked Galaxy Note 3. Another option was a leather pouch made for an LG G3 (and a thin case). I'll update this one they arrive in about a week.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes the trick is finding a phone with similar dimensions. Then, if you want a case on your T2, order that other phone holster in the Surface or Dilex variety. In the past I've ordered 2 or 3 different ones then paid the shipping to return the ones that didn't fit.

Posted via the Android Central App

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting this... This is exactly what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I already ordered a few options...one is a Seidio holster like yours, but it's for a naked Galaxy Note 3. Another option was a leather pouch made for an LG G3 (and a thin case). I'll update this one they arrive in about a week.
I tried a naked note 3 holster and it fit great on the sides and bottom but I didn't like the top clip fit. It didn't fully go over the top of the T2 and was tight. Hopefully Seidio will make one for the T2. But if they don't I plan on sticking with the T1 Dilex Pro Holster. I would really like to grab a surface case and holster for times when I want to run a case on the phone.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I plan on casing my T2, hopefully with a Speck Candyshell Grip, so I'll definitely need to look a phone of similar size and get the Dilex holster for it. the Samsung Note II is near perfect, just 1mm taller and 2 mm wider; If you're using a tpu/silicone case then the holster for a Surface case should work.

LOOK HERE:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/si...rbo-2,Samsung-GALAXY-Note-II/phones/9774,7254

Those unaware of the Seidio holster have no idea why we got a thread on this wonderful creation.

Let's keep this Seidio holster thread updated with your finds.

EDIT: No Seidio Dilex for the Note II. But use the linked website for phone dimension comparisons and add your own search.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have used Seidio in the past on multiple devices and they do make good stuff - I do like the Dilex line and hope they offer something for the T2. I'll probably use a TPU type case - I'm hoping Diztronic makes one but I did pick up a generic case off Amazon until I can find something better.

Mefesto44

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I called Seidio yesterday about the naked holster and they are working on a new holster for the T2 and expect release for the Christmas shopping season (so any day now I guess). I'm just going to wait for the new release for a perfect fit. They make great stuff.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I called Seidio yesterday about the naked holster and they are working on a new holster for the T2 and expect release for the Christmas shopping season (so any day now I guess). I'm just going to wait for the new release for a perfect fit. They make great stuff.

I emailed them yesterday and this is the response I got today.

"Thank You for contacting Seidio online. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Holster.
This doesn't mean that we will not eventually release it for this phone we just haven't got plans to at this time."

Mefesto44

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I emailed them yesterday and this is the response I got today.

"Thank You for contacting Seidio online. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Holster.
This doesn't mean that we will not eventually release it for this phone we just haven't got plans to at this time."
They have a rogue agent in the company! LOL. Call and see if you get a different response. The guy put me on hold for a good bit while he found out more for me.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
They have a rogue agent in the company! LOL. Call and see if you get a different response. The guy put me on hold for a good bit while he found out more for me.

I actually got the same email response last year when I asked about the Turbo 1 cases. A few days later they had it up on there website. So I tend to think its just a bottled response. I'm sure the person you talked with had the correct info.