For those that want to run the Turbo 2 naked in a holster if fits great in the Turbo 1 Seidio Dilex Pro Holster. Seidio holster alternative-uploadfromtaptalk1446844999905.jpgSeidio holster alternative-uploadfromtaptalk1446845094119.jpgSeidio holster alternative-uploadfromtaptalk1446845179406.jpg
    viper8315 and dpham00 like this.
    11-06-2015 03:27 PM
    Thanks for sharing
    11-06-2015 04:04 PM
    Thanks for posting this... This is exactly what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I already ordered a few options...one is a Seidio holster like yours, but it's for a naked Galaxy Note 3. Another option was a leather pouch made for an LG G3 (and a thin case). I'll update this one they arrive in about a week.
    11-06-2015 08:32 PM
    Yes the trick is finding a phone with similar dimensions. Then, if you want a case on your T2, order that other phone holster in the Surface or Dilex variety. In the past I've ordered 2 or 3 different ones then paid the shipping to return the ones that didn't fit.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 10:19 PM
    Thanks for posting this... This is exactly what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I already ordered a few options...one is a Seidio holster like yours, but it's for a naked Galaxy Note 3. Another option was a leather pouch made for an LG G3 (and a thin case). I'll update this one they arrive in about a week.
    I tried a naked note 3 holster and it fit great on the sides and bottom but I didn't like the top clip fit. It didn't fully go over the top of the T2 and was tight. Hopefully Seidio will make one for the T2. But if they don't I plan on sticking with the T1 Dilex Pro Holster. I would really like to grab a surface case and holster for times when I want to run a case on the phone.
    11-06-2015 11:42 PM
    Will that holster clip eventually leave wear marks on the back of the phone?
    11-07-2015 06:34 AM
    Will that holster clip eventually leave wear marks on the back of the phone?
    I don't think it will. It kinda rests on the top edge of the metal. It doesn't rub at all. Its a very secure hold.
    kmf1 likes this.
    11-07-2015 07:47 AM
    I plan on casing my T2, hopefully with a Speck Candyshell Grip, so I'll definitely need to look a phone of similar size and get the Dilex holster for it. the Samsung Note II is near perfect, just 1mm taller and 2 mm wider; If you're using a tpu/silicone case then the holster for a Surface case should work.

LOOK HERE:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/siz...ones/9774,7254

Those unaware of the Seidio holster have no idea why we got a thread on this wonderful creation.

Let's keep this Seidio holster thread updated with your finds.

EDIT: No Seidio Dilex for the Note II. But use the linked website for phone dimension comparisons and add your own search.

11-07-2015 08:13 AM
    I have used Seidio in the past on multiple devices and they do make good stuff - I do like the Dilex line and hope they offer something for the T2. I'll probably use a TPU type case - I'm hoping Diztronic makes one but I did pick up a generic case off Amazon until I can find something better.
    11-07-2015 08:43 AM
    I called Seidio yesterday about the naked holster and they are working on a new holster for the T2 and expect release for the Christmas shopping season (so any day now I guess). I'm just going to wait for the new release for a perfect fit. They make great stuff.
    cbironman24 likes this.
    11-08-2015 11:26 AM
    I called Seidio yesterday about the naked holster and they are working on a new holster for the T2 and expect release for the Christmas shopping season (so any day now I guess). I'm just going to wait for the new release for a perfect fit. They make great stuff.
    I emailed them yesterday and this is the response I got today.

"Thank You for contacting Seidio online. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Holster.
    This doesn't mean that we will not eventually release it for this phone we just haven't got plans to at this time."
    11-09-2015 08:29 AM
    I emailed them yesterday and this is the response I got today.

"Thank You for contacting Seidio online. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Holster.
    This doesn't mean that we will not eventually release it for this phone we just haven't got plans to at this time."
    They have a rogue agent in the company! LOL. Call and see if you get a different response. The guy put me on hold for a good bit while he found out more for me.
    11-09-2015 08:41 AM
    They have a rogue agent in the company! LOL. Call and see if you get a different response. The guy put me on hold for a good bit while he found out more for me.
    I actually got the same email response last year when I asked about the Turbo 1 cases. A few days later they had it up on there website. So I tend to think its just a bottled response. I'm sure the person you talked with had the correct info.
    Mefesto44 likes this.
    11-09-2015 09:09 AM
    I keep getting an error message when I try to fill out this form, however at least they actually have a model number

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=6try2q-R

11-09-2015 01:49 PM