I was at the store earlier today, and the woman I was dealing with was hopeless. One of the phones I was looking at was the DT2, and she told me that Verizon had nothing to do with updates. Then she told me that I could not get to the file system on the DT2. She basically said it works like an IPhone! Not only that, but she had a lousy attitude. I have never had such a worthless VZW employee before.

Still trying to decide between the DT2, V10 and Note 5. So many choices!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 06:05 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Though it doesn't surprise me. I have had some bad luck with Verizon customer service m
    11-06-2015 06:13 PM
    I was at the store earlier today, and the woman I was dealing with was hopeless. One of the phones I was looking at was the DT2, and she told me that Verizon had nothing to do with updates. Then she told me that I could not get to the file system on the DT2. She basically said it works like an IPhone! Not only that, but she had a lousy attitude. I have never had such a worthless VZW employee before.

Still trying to decide between the DT2, V10 and Note 5. So many choices!

One rep shouldn't sour you on the entire company though.
    11-06-2015 06:19 PM
    It didn't. I did walk out on her, but will go back and hope she is not there. I have been VZW customer for a few years, and this is the first real lower I have had.

11-06-2015 07:33 PM