03-27-2017 12:06 PM
29 12
tools
    I too want just a bumper because this phone is too big already, and tough screen. I had the naked tough for my moto x and I liked it, but I dno't want un-necessary bulk. I have the "employee" edition with the red sides so I want them to show (love it!). I just want a clear bumper like the naked tough has, but without the back which I don't feel I need due to shatterproof screen. Hopefully somebody posts if they ever find one!
    12-05-2015 07:59 PM
    Using tech21 from Verizon. Pretty slim case. I've noticed in other threads that people comment on how difficult it is to press in the power button/take screenshots. If you're opting for this case just make sure you press the power button like a quarter second before pressing volume down and problem solved. Just realized I made a tech21 rant but that's my two cents haha

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-05-2015 09:22 PM
    Any opinions on the incipio octane? Not reallu a bumper, but it looks pretty nice
    The case I have is a blue model that is nice looking with the T2 default wallpaper which is also blue. If you turn the phone around in the dark the blue boarder lights up from the glow of the screen. It looks neat in that respect.

I just traded in today and came here for review on this model phone with this model case so that is the extent of my knowledge.
    08-15-2016 12:33 AM
    It's not all about looks, although I do have the grey ballistic nylon which looks pretty cool. A bumper-only case is better for a Motorola phone because they tend to get warm, and when they heat up they suck battery. I don't want anything covering the back that might impede heat dissipation.

I bought one of these Poetic Affinity Series clear ones (https://www.amazon.com/POETIC-Affini...cUvbUpU5727538) and cut away the clear plastic part on the back. The material is tough as hell and I had to buy a special tool, and even though I did a pretty neat job of it I'd rather have the slimness of a bezel-only bumper.

The screen is shatterproof and the back is also pretty rugged, so the only part that needs protecting is the bezel. So far it looks like nobody's interested in making a Turbo 2 bumper.
    03-27-2017 12:06 PM
29 12