12-07-2015 10:55 PM
391 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    That's the one I got hurry the special is just for today

Posted via the Android Central App
    I want to make sure they are considered fast. I'll spend extra money for quality since I'll keep it for a long time

11-16-2015 08:05 PM
    I want to make sure they are considered fast. I'll spend extra money for quality since I'll keep it for a long time

So far so good

11-16-2015 08:22 PM
    Returning for a defect should never have that fee, lol. Glad they listened to reason. When people return devices, sometimes multiple times, because they don't like the color or want to try something else, yes... restocking fee the heck out of them. But when it's because of something where the device legitimately isn't right, that should be replaced.
    Yep. They were hoping I wouldn't contest it.

11-16-2015 08:32 PM
    There's an explanation about how a live wallpaper uses RAM vs. A PIC using something other than RAM. Read the reviews on the NULL BLACK. Better explanation than I can do!
    Thanks for the tip; I'm looking into this. I haven't found the info in the reviews yet though... there's a lot there to dig through.

Something I read elsewhere was interesting. On some display types, a black wallpaper may not save battery power. This is because the LED's are still turned on, they just happen to be blocked so that the image appears black. On our screens, however, which are AMOLED, a black image does indeed mean that the LED's behind it are turned off and so we'll see better battery performance.

I'm still trying to understand the difference between a black pic and the NULL Black app. I guess with a pic the CPU is being utilized to "display" the pic and somehow the NULL Black app doesn't.
    THEPRFCT10 likes this.
    11-16-2015 09:06 PM
    Turn off the phone and restart it!
    It is a computer after all and it helps to refresh the memory and apps!

11-16-2015 09:59 PM
    Huh?
    I never turn my computer off either.

I don't think it works the way you think it does.
    11-16-2015 10:24 PM
    Huh?
    I never turn my computer off either.

I don't think it works the way you think it does.
    Any circuitry needs a break from time to time...

11-16-2015 10:39 PM
    I bought the 3 pack from Verizon for $10. It was dead easy to install it, due to the guide lines printed on the protector's cover.

The screen won't break because it's not glass, but because it's plastic it scratches more easily. And you can even replace the plastic layer with a new one for $30 from Verizon. Or swap out the entire thing in a couple years with the Moto Maker option. That's what I'm doing.
    11-16-2015 11:04 PM
    Truth. Where, if I may ask, did you get this idea?
    Well i have had people tell me that for years, that turning off the phone even for a minute and then restarting it is a good thing. I don't have any scientific proof, however the whole "turn it off and back on again" thing has worked for some minor issues in the past.

As for the comments to the thread, if the OP wants to share info, who are the rest of us to say she (because the pic is a dudette.. Remember the common sense post above) shouldn't post.

I enjoy talking about my phone, and sometimes even other people on here do too. Esp when they get a new phone!

This forum is full of helpful tips, opinions, and just conversation. Isn't that what a forum is for?

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-17-2015 01:32 AM
    Mod Note - Some posts have been cleaned. I would highly encourage everyone to review the rules below. Trolling isn't needed nor is it welcomed.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    11-17-2015 01:36 AM
    Well i have had people tell me that for years, that turning off the phone even for a minute and then restarting it is a good thing. I don't have any scientific proof, however the whole "turn it off and back on again" thing has worked for some minor issues in the past.

As for the comments to the thread, if the OP wants to share info, who are the rest of us to say she (because the pic is a dudette.. Remember the common sense post above) shouldn't post.

I enjoy talking about my phone, and sometimes even other people on here do too. Esp when they get a new phone!

This forum is full of helpful tips, opinions, and just conversation. Isn't that what a forum is for?

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    Thanks dude... Couldn't have said it better.

11-17-2015 02:28 AM
    No problem.

I remember on my old flip razor if i had an issue i would call tmobile (was w them at the time) and they would have me restart the phone. It usually worked. I was told to restart phones every now and then. I probably restart mine every other day when i think about it.

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-17-2015 04:36 AM
    I have used it since the droid maxx came out. The turbo seemed slower to respond than the maxx, now the turbo2 is fast again.

I have my phone in a holder while i am in my car patrolling, its great because i can say "ok turbo2" and then ask it to call someone and it automatically puts it on speaker.
    Also, like tonight we have storms so while i am driving i can say "launch Radarscope" and it will open the app and i can glance at the radar without having to touch the phone.

I really think moto voice is my big reason for staying w Motorola, that and the big droid batteries.

When i set up my command (ok turbo2) i noticed the more you use it the more it seems to respond faster .

Just for fun, activate it and say "make me a sandwich" or "beam me up scotty" lol

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    K_Quinn likes this.
    11-17-2015 04:43 AM
    A friend of mine has an iPhone, and he said, "Siri, shut up." There was no sound, and the screen just said "OK".
    11-17-2015 12:49 PM
    A friend of mine has an iPhone, and he said, "Siri, shut up." There was no sound, and the screen just said "OK".
    Haha. I have an iPhone too... Will have to try that

11-17-2015 01:39 PM
    I have used it since the droid maxx came out. The turbo seemed slower to respond than the maxx, now the turbo2 is fast again.

I have my phone in a holder while i am in my car patrolling, its great because i can say "ok turbo2" and then ask it to call someone and it automatically puts it on speaker.
    Also, like tonight we have storms so while i am driving i can say "launch Radarscope" and it will open the app and i can glance at the radar without having to touch the phone.

I really think moto voice is my big reason for staying w Motorola, that and the big droid batteries.

When i set up my command (ok turbo2) i noticed the more you use it the more it seems to respond faster .

Just for fun, activate it and say "make me a sandwich" or "beam me up scotty" lol

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    Oh that was hysterical... With the accent too!

11-17-2015 01:40 PM
    I know one is the microphone but what is the one just above the camera? Light sensor?
    11-17-2015 03:27 PM
    I know one is the microphone but what is the one just above the camera? Light sensor?
    I think so not sure

11-17-2015 04:41 PM
    It's called Materialistik

11-17-2015 08:45 PM
    That looks awesome.
    11-17-2015 09:33 PM
    Is it an app that goes w a launcher or a stand alone app?

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-17-2015 11:02 PM
    I have got to where i use the moto voice a lot, it is def something that makes motorola stand out.

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-17-2015 11:07 PM
    I think it works extremely well! If you're having trouble activating it, you probably set up the command in a room that wasn't quiet enough. Even some very light background noise is enough to make it activate on its own from time to time, or not respond to the the command effectively. I've been using it since the Maxx and have always found it to be extremely responsive and on point (on the Turbo 1 too). I don't use it a ton, but when I do it almost never fails me.
    11-17-2015 11:23 PM
    Is it an app that goes w a launcher or a stand alone app?

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    I use Nova

11-18-2015 12:42 AM
    Oh ok. One of the things i liked about my note5 is they finally had themes w out using launchers.

Ive used nova, and go launcher and apex. I finally just quit using them a couple of years ago.

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-18-2015 05:56 AM
391 ... 1112131415 ...