12-07-2015 10:55 PM
391 ... 34567 ...
tools
    It is a great phone everything works well or better then I imagined no battery issues no signal or radio issues that alone is why I can live without any Verizon updates or upgrades to Android usually things get bonked when updates start comming in

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2015 04:27 AM
    It is a great phone everything works well or better then I imagined no battery issues no signal or radio issues that alone is why I can live without any Verizon updates or upgrades to Android usually things get bonked when updates start comming in

I had marshmallow on my Nexus and that's a good upgrade

11-11-2015 04:45 AM
    I haven't had any issues w mine. I love it. Hope my last post didn't sound like i was unhappy.

I love how smooth everything runs on this phone!

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    11-11-2015 05:38 AM
    i have an N6 and a MXPE. For me the MXPE is a step up. The N6 does take better low light shots in some conditions thanks to the OIS. And, the N6 has a nicer dimple!
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-11-2015 06:48 AM
    It's truly a fantastic phone. Everything about it is top quality. I did expect the battery to be a little bit better, but it still beats any other flagship even in that department.
    DaveTraveler likes this.
    11-11-2015 08:55 AM
    It's truly a fantastic phone. Everything about it is top quality. I did expect the battery to be a little bit better, but it still beats any other flagship even in that department.
    Certainly does and without having to shut things off and and fool with trying to force stop battery sucking apps never had a phone with my current configuration get great battery life up until now,and for the record as of now I see no problems with high cell standby or Android system battery sucking above 5 to 9 % like a lot of other Verizon phones like the Samsung or LG phones that without using the phone get horrible battery life.

11-11-2015 08:58 AM
    Been pretty hard on the phone and no scratches yet I use a micro fiber cloth with a dab of purified water to clean the screen

11-11-2015 09:01 AM
    I disabled it... But what is it?

TalkBack is a pre-installed screen reader service provided by Google. It uses spoken feedback to describe the results of actions such as launching an app, and events such as notifications. It's part of Android's Accessibility Tools.
    11-11-2015 09:06 AM
    Hi folks I've heard that it's a battery hog and it also causes issues but I like it... What to do lol

11-11-2015 11:06 AM
    Seems fine to me. What issues have you seen?
    11-11-2015 11:17 AM
    Seems fine to me. What issues have you seen?
    Battery drain and apps locking up

11-11-2015 11:36 AM
    Haven't had any apps lock up nor any noticeable drain on battery myself.
    11-11-2015 11:40 AM
    No lockups but I've gotten a couple of bug reports. Not sure for what though. Today all of a sudden I am not getting notifications unless I am on WiFi...hmmm seems like a reset is in order.

11-11-2015 11:44 AM
    TalkBack is a pre-installed screen reader service provided by Google. It uses spoken feedback to describe the results of actions such as launching an app, and events such as notifications. It's part of Android's Accessibility Tools.
    Can we disable it?

11-11-2015 11:57 AM
    How about being more careful with your phone. Yes, it does seem that fine scratches can happen easier than with gorilla glass, but if there is a slice in the plastic I doubt glass would have held up either. The honest thing to do since you damaged your device is to order the $30 replacement top lens and replace it. There is also a program where Motorola will do it for you for $60.

I'll be more careful in the future since now I know...2 hours of talking and waiting to do the upgrade and I wasn't told the cover would do that. I thought it was gorilla glass like my Razr maxx was but apparently not. They told me they would replace it and that is what I'm doing....be different if I had it a few months not 5 days.
    11-11-2015 12:35 PM
    No issues so far using the command center. However, I just use the larger circle and do not have the smaller two circles visible.
    11-11-2015 01:18 PM
    I'll be more careful in the future since now I know...2 hours of talking and waiting to do the upgrade and I wasn't told the cover would do that. I thought it was gorilla glass like my Razr maxx was but apparently not. They told me they would replace it and that is what I'm doing....be different if I had it a few months not 5 days.
    Listen, I don't want to sound mean, but when you buy a new car, do they tell you the fender can be dented? Then when something accidental happens and the fender does get dented you demand and expect a new car or repair for free? Please don't take it personally, but it's this behavior that has driven up the cost of the insurance plans for these phones. I haven't seen a picture of the damage, but if it was only the outer lens, as it should have been, $30 later and you would have been good as new. There is nothing wrong with the design of this phone. The screen won't shatter. If you want super hard scratch resistant screen, then you get something with gorilla glass. Then if you got that, and dropped that, and the screen shattered, would you again expect a new phone? Once again, please don't take it personally, it's just that I see/hear a lot of stuff like this and it's flat out dumb. Oh, and for the record, motorola did warn you about protecting the screen against scratches. It's in the user manual, and on their website...

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...ct/a_id/108328
    cbironman24 likes this.
    11-11-2015 01:29 PM
    How do you use different icons?

11-11-2015 01:42 PM
    Or will any USB work?

11-11-2015 01:43 PM
    Any micro mini USB car charger would work just would take longer to charge

11-11-2015 01:46 PM
    Or will any USB work?

I would get a car charger specific cord. The generic USB sockets do not charge at a high enough rate. The problem arises when using your phone for say, google maps navigation, where it keeps the display on all the time, and uses a lot of processor. What will happen is that even though plugged in you will use more power than the charger can put in, and still end up with a dead battery.
    11-11-2015 01:48 PM
    Yes you can.
    11-11-2015 02:19 PM
    Anyone have this?

11-11-2015 02:40 PM
    Disable DT Ignite as I've read about some issues with this app. I typically disable anything I know I won't use - all the Amazon stuff for sure.
    11-11-2015 02:48 PM
    I have used square trade for over a year now. I just had to file a claim on my daughters iPhone 6. She cracked the screen and damaged the camera. The policy was $99 for a year, already cheaper than asurion. The deductible was $75, again, cheaper than asurion. I sent the phone off on Monday morning and had it back on Wednesday evening in perfect condition. Couldn't tell it had been damaged at all. If it had just been the screen, they said I could take it to the apple store and if the repair cost less than $125, I wouldn't have to pay the deductible at all, the full amount would be reimbursed. I'm sure there's people that have had a different experience because there always is, but I'm a fan now.

11-11-2015 03:51 PM
391 ... 34567 ...