12-07-2015 10:55 PM
391 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    For instance posts from play store or AC. Is it because they are being accessed a lot?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I changed WiFi server and that helped.

11-12-2015 08:39 PM
    I can't Name the SD card when using my MacBook Pro. I will have to find someone with a PC.
    11-12-2015 08:49 PM
    I did the brown ballistic nylon and using the naked caseover it so I can see my choice.
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-12-2015 10:18 PM
    Resolved... It's the microphone..... Hi folks there's a little imperfection like a nub on the back... Should I not deal with it... By calling Moto? I keep a case on it anyway.

11-12-2015 10:25 PM
    I put a screen protector on mine I got from Verizon $13.00 3 pk
    11-12-2015 10:41 PM
    What is it doing? Countdown to next update?

11-12-2015 11:05 PM
    Amount of battery left.
    11-12-2015 11:10 PM
    They are fun but battery hogs

11-12-2015 11:54 PM
    Is that really true, has anyone seen test reports? It's only running when viewing a desktop page, which is rare in overall use time, mostly apps are open when screen is on.

11-13-2015 12:38 AM
    I agree that it is the amount of battery life left. Also, if the color of the ring works the same as the Turbo 1, then it reflects the general outside temperature of the area that you are at. I haven't been paying too much attention to the color of the ring. Here's a color chart that was posted in the Motorola Turbo Owners Forum last winter.Robin's Motorola DROID Turbo 2 Thread-color-chart.png
    11-13-2015 07:08 AM
    The color ring on the T2 does not reflect the temp. Its user changeable. If you press on the ring it brings up a window where you cant pick what color you want the ring to be.
    kmf1 likes this.
    11-13-2015 07:16 AM
    Thank God it's shatterproof (grin)
    I always use a case regardless.

Leather is ridiculously slippery too.
    11-13-2015 08:40 AM
    i stopped putting any faith in AC reviews whenever they totally glossed over the fact that the galaxy nexus got terrible reception.
    further more all my phones on verizon get regular security updates. i am so over getting bad updates just for the sake of getting an update. ALL updates should be my choice with the option to roll back PERIOD . i dont need a hand held computer that i use to run my business having software forced on it that breaks key functions. everybody thats screaming for updates must only use there phone for social media.
    Exactly what I would say, if they bonk an update you are screwed, unlike a full operating system where if you get a bad update you can always delete it or use a system restore, with a imaged ROM operating system you cannot access it or do anything to delete bad updates,as for security I have never had any issues using Android where my security was compromised.

11-13-2015 08:50 AM
    it does take a little extra battery compared to a static, but only when the screen is on. i use one, can't live without it...it's a news ticker
    11-13-2015 11:33 AM
    I have used live wallpapers, but like any app unless they are written properly and do not come with ads, they can bring even the most powerful devices to their knees.

11-13-2015 11:48 AM
    I don't have any numbers to back it up with, but it seemed like my phone is doing better with battery usage once I stopped using the built in phase beam live wallpaper. I didn't notice any other performance changes though.
    11-13-2015 12:01 PM
    Now that's more like it lol

11-13-2015 01:19 PM
    Now that's more like it lol

I just read it and that is exactly my thoughts about it, everything just works that needs to work when you want it to work, you could nit pick the phone All day, but you cannot say the battery life and the way Motorola optimizes there features into Android are not near flawless.

ibcop and dmark44 like this.
    11-13-2015 01:36 PM
    I just read it and that is exactly my thoughts about it, everything just works that needs to work when you want it to work, you could nit pick the phone All day, but you cannot say the battery life and the way Motorola optimizes there features into Android are not near flawless.

Not to mention call quality

11-13-2015 01:49 PM
    Not to mention call quality

That is a big one, but hell buy a Samsung phone and then complain about all the issues that you have with it working as a phone or radio drops or poor battery life, all the things the T2 made right right out of the box but, hell the galaxy line are pretty looking and update quicker and have the best display on the market oh and don't forget to shut things off do not allow syncing do not install Facebook app I heard some one once said all Android phones have to be optimized he obviously never tried the turbo 2

11-13-2015 02:00 PM
    The review was well-written except for the fact that everything he whined about isn't true.
    11-13-2015 02:13 PM
    The review was well-written except for the fact that everything he whined about isn't true.
    But mostly that was nit picking, I love how in these reviews they never mention the radios, call quality the things that you pay monthly to work not everyone needs to have the best looking, best camera, or even the best screen.

11-13-2015 02:17 PM
    And all the nay-sayers all follow with their complaints about the nits, and don't, as you say, mention the things that you buy the phone for, that is how it works.

The reviewer was upset the phone released with Android 5.1.1. But the phone works great with Android 5.1.1. Why not review the phone for what it is and what it does, rather than some unfulfilled wish you have in your head (not talking to you, but to the reviewer)?
    srt8-in-largo likes this.
    11-13-2015 02:21 PM
    Easy answer why: it's a carrier exclusive.
    Ahhh, so that's why it's a bad phone. I see. Forget the fact that it works better than some of the phones that made the list, Verizon is evil, so their phones aren't any good.

That's more rubbish, just like the crying about updates.
    11-13-2015 02:26 PM
    And all the nay-sayers all follow with their complaints about the nits, and don't, as you say, mention the things that you buy the phone for, that is how it works.

The reviewer was upset the phone released with Android 5.1.1. But the phone works great with Android 5.1.1. Why not review the phone for what it is and what it does, rather than some unfulfilled wish you have in your head (not talking to you, but to the reviewer)?
    This is hands down the first Android phone I have had that didn't disappoint... My Nexus 6 was good but not great...sound quality in calls were sub par..and camera...well lets not go there.

11-13-2015 02:33 PM
391 ... 7891011 ...