Got my UAG Case...love it.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
It looks like a great case. How difficult is it to remove the case? Is it easy to grip? I currently am using the Verizon Shell Holster combo case, as I like the option for the holster.

RC51 RIDER

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I just received mine today for my Note 5 and it came with tempered glass ! I've used them in the other 2 phones I have before ! They grip great and there bullet proof if you drop the phone ! UAG 4 LIFE !

Posted via the Android Central App

DaveTraveler

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I got mine in grey because I have the soft grey back (all 3 models available, clear, red, grey are transparent). Great case with a lot of protection and minimum bulk. Generous cutouts which let the customized back ring around the camera show perfectly. No problem to plug in an L-shaped pair of earbuds. Less shiny in real life than in the picture.

Attachments

• DSC06868.jpg
    DSC06868.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I got mine in grey because I have the soft grey back (all 3 models available, clear, red, grey are transparent). Great case with a lot of protection and minimum bulk. Generous cutouts which let the customized back ring around the camera show perfectly. No problem to plug in an L-shaped pair of earbuds. Less shiny in real life than in the picture.

Nice.. like the red with that.

srt8-in-largo

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I'd want a case on a phone with a glass screen... but shatterproof pretty much gives us the option of going caseless with no worries, yes?

What conditions is your phone seeing that warrants a case?

A case with a pop out stand or one that fits into a belt holster I could understand.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd want a case on a phone with a glass screen... but shatterproof pretty much gives us the option of going caseless with no worries, yes?

A case with a pop out stand or one that fits into a belt holster I could understand.

I wanted to have a better grip and protect the other parts of the phone besides the glass.

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

The screen is shatterproof, but the rest is not dent or scratchproof.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Wonder will it fit in iottie mount
It should fit in any of the iottie mounts that advertise compatibility with the iPhone 6 Plus.

I had the regular size one-touch, and just bought the larger one. With the larger one, I can fit my MXPE and its included bumper and there is room for more width.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy