Vs moto x 2013... Worthwhile upgrade? Can you resize to email?

Cindy B1

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Ihave a new grandson, so camera is more important now. Is it worth the upgrade? I think my sons galaxy s6 takes better pics than my moto 2013. Can you resize to email them? I always hTed not being able to attach more than 2 to An email.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
If you take a pic with your phone it should resize itself for a text message.

I took my turbo 2 to the zoo yesterday and it took some great pics. Not as nice as the new samsungs, but a whole lot better than previous Motorola's.

If the camera is the most important feature i would suggest a samsung, and the only samsung i use is the notes, the note 5 is smaller than previous models by a hair but doesnt feel too big to me.

If you liked your moto x 2013, and want to stay with the ease of Motorola and all the awesome software, you cant go wrong w a turbo 2. The camera is great.. Just not samsung great... But its enough for me, and i take lots of pics.

Good luck, and congrats on the new grandkid!

Moto Droid Turbo 2

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
If you take a pic with your phone it should resize itself for a text message.

I took my turbo 2 to the zoo yesterday and it took some great pics. Not as nice as the new samsungs, but a whole lot better than previous Motorola's.

If the camera is the most important feature i would suggest a samsung, and the only samsung i use is the notes, the note 5 is smaller than previous models by a hair but doesnt feel too big to me.

If you liked your moto x 2013, and want to stay with the ease of Motorola and all the awesome software, you cant go wrong w a turbo 2. The camera is great.. Just not samsung great... But its enough for me, and i take lots of pics.

Good luck, and congrats on the new grandkid!

Moto Droid Turbo 2

Plus there are many apps to help enhance pics. I dunno... I had the s6... And I think the camera is better with the Droid 2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cindy B1

May 18, 2014
Visit site
In my moto x there was no way to resize and image unless I opened a separate app etc. that's a pain when I just want to send a few shots to someone in an email. I could only ever attach 2 due to file size. I thought some phones cameras let you save at different sizes. Maybe I am confused?

Anyway, I ordered my black/red and got a notice today that it will come Thursday morning. Hard to believe because it's still in Hong Kong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers