I've read mixed reviews about the battery life on this phone. I was wondering for anyone who has the phone and uses data intensive apps (such as Facebook, Facebook messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp) - what is your battery life looking like? Do you last a full day (sun up to sun down)? I have all these apps installed on my current phone (Galaxy S5) and I'd like to keep them on my next phone.

I don't need 48 hours, but I'd like to know what the phone can realistically handle.
    11-16-2015 01:19 PM
    With my setup everything on except Bluetooth and NFC screen time about 4 hours all the battery sucking apps open screen brightest about 70% I can go 10 hours on a charge but I charge it at 50% but if you do not use it will last a long time in standby the Quick charging is the greatest feature seeing you can get 50% charge in about 20 minutes

Posted via the Android Central App
    shadowsjc likes this.
    11-16-2015 01:42 PM
    been reading around as well. i've seen a few people report 4 hours and a few people report 9 hours Screen On Time.
    here's a good thread with people's stats
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...turbo-2-a.html

I'm hoping for 6-7 hours SOT and that would be great.
    11-16-2015 01:54 PM
    Well over a day of above average use. Better than OG Turbo's 3900 mAh battery life.
    11-16-2015 05:49 PM
    My standby seems ridiculously good. Mine seems more based on how long the screen is on.
    11-16-2015 07:35 PM
    I have my screen for 1 min timeout but almost always turn it off myself when im done.

Screen brightness is set about half way w adaptive turned on.

I have sync turned off, because i check my emails regularly.
    I have location set to battery saving and i have vibrate turned off because i dont need it.

I can usually get 14 or 15 hours and still have around 50 percent with OST around 3hrs.

Sometimes i am on my phone a lot more and get closer to 25 percent, but in those times im over 5hrs OST.

So my opinion is that the battery is good, bordering on great, however its not near what a 1080hd screen or the older 720hd screens got.

My mom charges her note 3 every couple days. My daughter got the maxx 2 and she is the same way. The battery life i get meets my requirement of getting me through a long night of work, but i still charge it every day. On my days off i can go 35hrs before i plug it in, but then i hate leaving the house with only half a battery.. Just not a good idea in an emergency.

Moto Droid Turbo 2
    rayden8 and shadowsjc like this.
    11-17-2015 12:54 AM