Micro scratches corrected my Verizons Flexible glass screen

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm convinced that the micro scratches than many are seeing (turn off your screen and look at a light reflection) is simple coming from our finger tips, as I always have my phone in a face-in holster, Either this or using a non-perfect cleaning cloth.

But, I have found that the Verizon's Flexible glass screen seems to mask 80% of these. I suggest having the VZ employee install it, mine came out perfect and easily enhanced the screen.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I had my Verizon flexible glass screen protector put on my new T2 before it was completely activated, so hopefully not a single scratch of any kind underneath.

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I had my Verizon flexible glass screen protector put on my new T2 before it was completely activated, so hopefully not a single scratch of any kind underneath.

Did that on all 3 of our new ones: had Verizon install the glass in a corporate store, immediately after removing the peel-off label that is on the new phone. All 3 are perfect. The screens were "naked" for all of about 30 or 40 seconds. Very happy with the decision to do this. Glass is great, and the screens underneath are, for all intents and purposes, new.

jmanches42

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Another very satisfied customer with the glass screen protector. The Verizon employee applied it perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought one with the phone, but chose not to install it. Going to play the odds and get rid of the Verizon logo if scratches appear.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc