Droid Turbo 2 Speaker and Earpeice Low, How Can I Get It Louder?

A

AC Question

Droid Turbo 2 Speaker and Earpeice Low

Im have pretty low volume on the new Turbo 2. The earpiece is only hearable when flush against the ear, unlike almost every other phone where i can have it an inch or so away and still hear everything.

Ive turned on HD voice and turned off private calls (whatever that thing is called which says it encrypts voice calls).

I also did a hard reset.

Anyone else disappointed with the sound quality for phone calls?

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have no issue with the volume it is plenty loud to me, but I usually hold it to my ear when I talk, unless I have it on speaker.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the volume on speakerphone and on wired or Bluetooth headsets fine? Does it look like there's any debris lodged in the earpiece speaker grille?

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Droid Turbo 2 Speaker and Earpeice Low

Im have pretty low volume on the new Turbo 2. The earpiece is only hearable when flush against the ear, unlike almost every other phone where i can have it an inch or so away and still hear everything.

Ive turned on HD voice and turned off private calls (whatever that thing is called which says it encrypts voice calls).

I also did a hard reset.

Anyone else disappointed with the sound quality for phone calls?

You can disable the audio effects to see if that helps. Otherwise you may want to swap it out for a new one, or try another in the verizon store to see if it's louder for you. I have no problem with the volume and haven't read of to many people who have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis