Soak Test

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a hard time believing they wouldn't just wait to include that with 6.0. I bet it is marshmallow considering soaks went out to other moto phone last week.

Posted via the Android Central App

Robert Beier

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm really hoping for M. Seems strange to have a soak test just for WiFi calling, but I could be wrong. I'll try not to get my hopes up too much until we know for sure.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
they had a soak test just for advanced calling prior to LP on the turbo, if i remember correctly.

Yep. More than six months prior.

I have a feeling marshmallow will be faster, but I bet this is a minor update for wifi calling. I guess we'll see soon enough.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
There will always be a newer version. There is no way they can plan a release in a week at least we will be beating the galaxy s6 and the g4 which are way more popular phones.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
There will always be a newer version. There is no way they can plan a release in a week at least we will be beating the galaxy s6 and the g4 which are way more popular phones.

Assuming this is mm...

Nothing wrong with dreaming of using a current version of Android.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Assuming this is mm...

Nothing wrong with dreaming of using a current version of Android.

I welcome the new update if it is marshmallow and is a good update. If it isn't I'll stay where I'm at my phone is working great. It just isn't feasible to expect the newest update when it's a few days old. If you are waiting for the latest you will always be waiting because by the time it's ready they will have to start on the next one.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I welcome the new update if it is marshmallow and is a good update. If it isn't I'll stay where I'm at my phone is working great. It just isn't feasible to expect the newest update when it's a few days old. If you are waiting for the latest you will always be waiting because by the time it's ready they will have to start on the next one.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting moto to send out 6.0.1, I was just hoping, for once, I could have been on the latest version of Android. Going on 6 years with Android - have never been on the latest version. It's mainly Verizon's fault.

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy to remain with an OS that works, instead of being on the bleeding edge and having bugs crawling all over my phone. I was perfectly happy to wait for Lollipop on the Turbo until the problems were fixed, after reading about the mess that the newly-released version was. I don't buy a phone to do someone else's beta testing, I buy a phone to get things done.

Moto0685

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy to remain with an OS that works, instead of being on the bleeding edge and having bugs crawling all over my phone. I was perfectly happy to wait for Lollipop on the Turbo until the problems were fixed, after reading about the mess that the newly-released version was. I don't buy a phone to do someone else's beta testing, I buy a phone to get things done.

Very well said I have seen the destruction a Verizon update can do this is now my 4th Android phone on Verizon,and they bonked 2 of the 4 so far.

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Well after the initial report of the soak, it has been quiet as far as additional information. Almost cricket like quiet.