How do people like it?

Is the screen every thing Moto claims it to be? I've been seeing numerous unscientific drop tests, and they look favorable.

I read some earlier concerns that the screen wasn't as sharp and clear (prob due to the extra layer of security?), is that for real?

Any major complaints with this device? Thanks!
    12-14-2015 01:35 PM
    It's a pretty solid phone IMO. The battery is great, though I have never gone anything close to 48 hours. Still the best battery I have had on a phone. The screen is prone to scratching since it is not glass, but this is not based on my personal experience, just what I have read. So far no issues for me after two weeks of usage. It is nice to know you can replace the top layer if needed. And the screen could be sharper, but that is the trade off for shatter proof, a feature I have yet to test myself.

The only disappointment for me was that it came out with Lollipop and not Marshmallow. Otherwise I am really enjoying my Droid Turbo and this may actually be a keeper for me. (I have a tendency to flip phones a lot. lol)
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-14-2015 02:33 PM
    I have had my Turbo 2 for two weeks now. I had some issues with my battery life at first, but now I am mostly happy with it. I think the screen is fine. My only frutration is SOT. I know its not going to get 48hr battery life and over all I am happy with how its performing but I still would like to see closer to 3 or even 4 hrs of SOT personally and right now I think I could maybe get 2.5 hours. But it charges fast so its not really a big deal. It also sounds like Marshmellow is coming soon maybe even before Christmas or soon after.
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-15-2015 02:00 PM
    Yesterday I had a little over 4 hours SOT, and when I put the phone on the charger after 18 hours the battery was at 59%.
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-15-2015 03:35 PM
    After a month still no real issues, it works as intended I like having the SD card have not had a phone with an sd card slot since the HTC Rezound.

Posted via the Android Central App
    jleebiker and dmark44 like this.
    12-15-2015 05:37 PM
    I love it. No issues at all runs great. Feels great. A little bulky with a case but i love it. I will say that the screen scratches easy. I dont have any because the first thing i did as soon as i took off the factory film i put the glass screen protector on it before a finger touched it.

Batt is great. I have been around 5 hours of on screen time with about 20% left. Mioxed use. Text, email, web and some hearthstone.
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-15-2015 09:29 PM
    I like it, to be honest though i went back to carrying my note 5 a couple weeks ago. Not that there is anything wrong with the turbo 2, just missed the s pen. I always miss the battery on a droid though even though the turbo 2 wasnt lasting as long as the first turbo.

I like both phones a lot, but i missed the extra stuff samsung offers, and while the camera is improved, the note 5 is still better and this time of year i want to use the note 5 camera. Again, love moto droids, and i use them or the notes, knowing me ill switch again soon lol.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-15-2015 10:33 PM
    I have to say, this phone is great so far. Great looking and feeling device! I was surprised when I opened the box how nice it was after most reviews calling it bland looking. Super fast, love the moto features for camera and flashlight. Good screen quality and sharpness, good camera and solid battery life.

What's not to like. It's basically the best phone, on paper. Huge battery, removable storage, big 4k shatterproof screen, high resolution camera. I could go on.

12-20-2015 09:25 PM
    I have to say, this phone is great so far. Great looking and feeling device! I was surprised when I opened the box how nice it was after most reviews calling it bland looking. Super fast, love the moto features for camera and flashlight. Good screen quality and sharpness, good camera and solid battery life.

What's not to like. It's basically the best phone, on paper. Huge battery, removable storage, big 4k shatterproof screen, high resolution camera. I could go on.

I agree. Sadly it's Verizon exclusive. Although I have it working on AT&T fine. Be nice to get rid of the Verizon crap on it..

And the display is 2k BTW
    12-29-2015 08:23 PM
    I'm guessing he meant 4k video capability!
    12-30-2015 09:58 AM