Verizon Holiday Offer on Turbo 2 ($224)

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a Droid Turbo 2 for $224 after $100 off and $200 trade in. I got a postcard offering a minimum $200 trade in value on any phone (even with a cracked screen), plus $100 additional discount by using the "UPGRADE" promo code. I had to enter the code twice, in the shopping cart and the device appraisal screens to get all discounts applied. I'm sending in a working device with a busted screen that I maybe could have sold on eBay for $30, so this is a huge score. My daughter is going to love me, and I'm going to love the shatterproof warranty.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
You can another 100 off by switching to a payment plan, if you're not on one. I did that on black Friday and walked out for $124

Posted via the Android Central App

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I did the payment plan, which listed the cost at $524 after the $100 discount. So normal retail is apparently $624. Not sure how you got it for $124, but kudos to you!

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I did the payment plan, which listed the cost at $524 after the $100 discount. So normal retail is apparently $624. Not sure how you got it for $124, but kudos to you!

Oh, I see...

Black Friday promo 200
Trade in 200
Upgrade 100

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered one with the same deal! Wanted a 6P but couldn't pass up this deal.
Pay $224 plus tax and you are contract free and upgrade eligible. Love that part.
I kept my HTC M7 for over two years and hate to trade it in, but I am looking forward to the larger screen, faster processing, and better camera. Not to mention that screen warranty! I'm a caseless fan.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Android Central

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered one with the same deal! Wanted a 6P but couldn't pass up this deal.
Pay $224 plus tax and you are contract free and upgrade eligible. Love that part.
I kept my HTC M7 for over two years and hate to trade it in, but I am looking forward to the larger screen, faster processing, and better camera. Not to mention that screen warranty! I'm a caseless fan.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Android Central

Should have bought a cheap phone on craigslist then kept or sold your HTC. I traded in a shattered HTC incredible I bought for $10

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Should have bought a cheap phone on craigslist then kept or sold your HTC. I traded in a shattered HTC incredible I bought for $10

That's a great idea. Mine has a crack in the screen, but it's barely noticeable. Too late to change my trade in unfortunately..

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I just checked it and it does still power up so it might wind up being good for something after all! I forgot how long it took that stupid phone to power up! Wow was it a lemon.

Last edited:

Venez68

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Went to Verizon last weekend and upgraded to the Droid Trubo 2 on my existing line.
Got the phone, plus these freebies: 32GB SD card, Bose bluetooth speaker, wireless charging station, 6GB added to data plan.
About $25 out the door, plus my bill will be less monthly!:)

weatherlover1

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I got my Turbo 2 on Black Friday for 324 I believe plus I got the 200 trade in on my old phone. I did go with a payment plan was part of the deal but 13 dollars a month and a 200 dollar credit on my account.. Not bad!

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. This is a pretty good deal then.

I had been watching the phone since release, and other than the black Friday deal that had new line stipulations, this is the best deal it has had since release for existing customers that want to upgrade their phone and keep their same number.

Someone needs to google run on sentences...

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I had been watching the phone since release, and other than the black Friday deal that had new line stipulations, this is the best deal it has had since release for existing customers that want to upgrade their phone and keep their same number.

Someone needs to google run on sentences...

BF offered 300 promotion for new lines and 200 for existing customers... Plus the trade in and upgrade promo.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was going to take advantage of this deal and trade in my old RAZR Maxx but decided it was not worth the $224+tax ($50).

The phone is nice but it may never see a bootloader unlock and root might take more than a year if it's anything like the original Droid Turbo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol