40% off Speck Candyshell Grip

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got this email, I don't know if it's really "just for me". Even if the code doesn't work, I just went to their site and it's taking 30% off. Super deal on a super case, grippy, and protective. A little bigger than the tech 21 but not by too much.

"40% off just for you!
We haven’t seen you around in awhile. Come back and take 40% off your entire purchase!
Use code: SPECKTACULAR -(USE ALL CAPS)
(expires 12/16)

Just worked for me, came to $20.97, total.

I'm super bummed since I paid full price on Amazon a couple weeks ago, but I'll share this with my Turbo buddies.

I'm considering the white one, looks cool, but since I always wear it with my Seidio holster I think I prefer the understated black that blends in better (not as dork looking)

Post up if it works for you

Last edited:

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the Speck site page where they feature the Candyshell Grip case for the Droid Turbo 2. I didn't see any place to enter the code, even up to checkout -- but the site is featuring a 30% discount on everything right now:

CandyShell Grip Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Cases

So - the Candyshell Grip comes from from $34.95 ot $24.46. If you can figure out how to apply your discount code on top of that, of course, that would be a fantastic price. But the 30% discount itself is also pretty nice. Only two color combos available right now: Black/Gray, and White/Black. Both look good, although it would also be nice to see some of the other combinations Speck offers for other phones.

Jon

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, when you enter the promo code at checkout it replaces the 30% off price with the 40% off price. No double dipping