I've been streaming music using Pandora and iHeart Radio lately using my UE Bluetooth speaker I picked up from Verizon. It's been acting weird where the music continues to play after the next song, but it stops playing through the speaker. I don't encounter this with a Bluetooth headset or regular speakers, just seems to act weird with the UE.

Anyone encounter an issue like that with their Bluetooth speaker?

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-22-2015 08:04 PM
    I've been streaming music using Pandora and iHeart Radio lately using my UE Bluetooth speaker I picked up from Verizon. It's been acting weird where the music continues to play after the next song, but it stops playing through the speaker. I don't encounter this with a Bluetooth headset or regular speakers, just seems to act weird with the UE.

Anyone encounter an issue like that with their Bluetooth speaker?
    I've been streaming with Google Play Music to a Nyne Bass speaker (wonderful sound, btw, for the money) and to a Jabra Speak 510 (spectacular portable speakerphone) -- earlier with my LG G2, and since getting the Droid Turbo 2, with the new phone. No problems whatsoever doing this with Google Play Music over bluetooth. I've also been using a couple of Chromecast Audio's over the last few days -- one plugged into the Nyne Bass and another plugged into a Vizio 5.1 38" sound bar with subwoofer and two satellite speakers. Streaming via Chromecast from Google Play Music works extremely well too, just as bluetooth does.

Sorry I can't speak to Pandora or iHeart Radio - haven't used either in recent months, but I don't think there's a problem with bluetooth itself or with streaming in general. Sounds to me like an issue, perhaps, with one of the other apps.
    12-22-2015 10:32 PM