Thinking of moving from Note 4 to this...

mrtwohands

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Should I? I like having a removable storage and battery. So that's a plus. Also the 21mp camera. Verizon has a deal going on where they will give a $200 credit for a trade in on the Turbo 2 so I'm thinking about it. What do yall think?

xev11

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you think you can overcome the no LED notifications and would like the MOTO actions, do it.
I noticed the battery is good when im not doing graphic intensive stuff like games. When gaming it sucks it up pretty quickly

pawdog

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the Note 2. I had long quit using any of the Samsung special features and wanted a closer to stock Android UI.

I've always been a removable battery guy but with my current lifestyle I never need the extra battery so I am living without that feature with no problems. The battery life on this phone while not 48 hours is easily 18 hours. I use my tablet for any mobile gaming I do.

Before you give up your Note 4 for trade in remember they will take any working smartphone. I traded in an old LG Revolution.

Posted via the Android Central App

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
If I did find something that didn't work. Does that Metter when I trade it in? Obviously my note 4 would still be activated

It just has to power on. A cracked screen is fine for the trade in as long as the display shows something.

I'm not 100% sure, maybe others can confirm, but I believe you can buy really cheap android phones for prepaid carriers like tracfone at target or Walmart - like 50 to 75 dollars - and use those to trade in.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
It just has to power on. A cracked screen is fine for the trade in as long as the display shows something.

I'm not 100% sure, maybe others can confirm, but I believe you can buy really cheap android phones for prepaid carriers like tracfone at target or Walmart - like 50 to 75 dollars - and use those to trade in.

You are right, I asked at one store and any smartphone is fine. I've seen them for $10 on sale.

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Make sure to add the promo code UPGRADE. Get additional $100 off. When I got mine the guy from Verizon said that it end's this month though. Don't know where your located I have a cracked screen droid maxx you can have. Also like someone said before try a goodwill or a thrift store. Just make sure the phone can power up.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
If you are coming from the Note 4, you won't be disappointed in battery life. If you're coming from the Maxx or original Turbo, you likely will.

weatherlover1

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to the turbo 2 from the note 3. At first I missed the led for a few days but I like the Moto notification system better. Battery life is better then my note 3. I had some issues at first but now I am happy with it. I am glad I made the switch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae