I can create and add to groups in my contacts when entering in new contacts on the Droid Turbo II but then they seem to just disappear.
    12-30-2015 10:13 AM
    Unfortunately you cannot as that feature is missing. That question has been asked previously and I miss that option. STINKS!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-30-2015 03:46 PM
    Yes you can access groups. When in contacts tap on the three dots in the top right corner then hit contacts to display and tap customize. Tap your Google account and your groups will show up. It's a pain but it is here. Another option is to get a dialer app there are several and they make it easier to see groups.
    12-30-2015 04:54 PM
    Yes you can access groups. When in contacts tap on the three dots in the top right corner then hit contacts to display and tap customize. Tap your Google account and your groups will show up. It's a pain but it is here. Another option is to get a dialer app there are several and they make it easier to see groups.
    Nice! It is a pain but apparently had missed that. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    weatherlover1 likes this.
    12-30-2015 05:27 PM
    I don't understand why this is an issue. Smart phones have been out for like 10 years and for Motorola not to have groups visible in in their dialer app seems like a rookie mistake. They can can break scientific grounds with creating a shatter proof screen but wont let me view my contact groups. What the heck??!!!! I cry myself to sleep now!!!
    05-05-2016 12:45 PM
    I just tried and my groups did not show! Ugh
    05-08-2016 08:26 PM
    I know exDialer shows groups on My droid Turbo 2 using the email app (NOT Gmail) connected to my Outlook.com account. I tried a couple of other dialer apps and some showed groups and some did not.
    05-09-2016 11:45 AM