09-21-2016 12:42 AM
30 12
tools
    My cable is loose and I know it's the port on the phone. Won't even charge at all now with any cable.

Unacceptable for this to break in three months. It's not had any strain and only the included charger has been used.
    How did you fix this issue? I've had my Moto X Pure Edition less than a year and I'm where you were. I've only used approved chargers for my phone. I had my first turbocharger stop working after 2months and ordered another via Amazon as per the specs on back of original charger. 2nd turbocharger stopped working after 5 months. They don't simply stop...it begins to where I have to wiggle them or prop the charger up on something while plugged into the port.

Now only one charger will fit in the port tight enough to charge and over night, I only got to 65 percent. How did you fix yours? I bought my phone from Amazon as an unlocked phone so I don't have the option of a warranty.
    09-10-2016 11:08 AM
    I bought my phone from Amazon as an unlocked phone so I don't have the option of a warranty.
    As far as I know, all Moto X Pure Editions have a 12 month warranty.

See https://motorola-global-portal.custh...w-long-covered

Follow the link to request a repair to see if your phone is covered.
    09-10-2016 01:26 PM
    Why am I unsurprised? The thing's been unstable after that last update they FORCED off onto us. (I had it not give me a choice and f*cking re-boot and push those updates...)

I'm sorry...first chance I get and the phone goes bye-bye and I'll just get a frigging Nexus 6p that I can nuke-n-pave to CM or PureNexus.
    09-20-2016 09:25 PM
    How did you fix this issue? I've had my Moto X Pure Edition less than a year and I'm where you were. I've only used approved chargers for my phone. I had my first turbocharger stop working after 2months and ordered another via Amazon as per the specs on back of original charger. 2nd turbocharger stopped working after 5 months. They don't simply stop...it begins to where I have to wiggle them or prop the charger up on something while plugged into the port.

Now only one charger will fit in the port tight enough to charge and over night, I only got to 65 percent. How did you fix yours? I bought my phone from Amazon as an unlocked phone so I don't have the option of a warranty.
    Unfortunately a very long call to Motorola resulted in them sending her a new charger. At the time her phone was only a few months old
    09-20-2016 10:36 PM
    In our case VZW replaced the phone by overnight and the replacement seems fine so far. Only problem is I can't recreate the Contacts widget (the one that opened PHONE into the Directory).
    09-21-2016 12:42 AM
30 12