Omg been on phone 50 mins! Each time someone puts me on hold to research my issue (bad turbo charger) it kicks me back to the hold que and a different person answers! Ugh I've explained the problem to 4 people now! I'm on hold and in the que AGAIN!! Is this really the kind of customer service Motorola has??!! I expect to get the 5th person answering anytime now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-05-2016 04:30 PM
    Not that it answers your question, but if it's just the charger why not buy a new one. I bought 2 for work a week ago for $12 for both. Your time may be worth more than what you are spending on hold.

doogald likes this.
    01-05-2016 06:18 PM
    Not that it answers your question, but if it's just the charger why not buy a new one. I bought 2 for work a week ago for $12 for both. Your time may be worth more than what you are spending on hold.

Are they "turbo" chargers? Also the phone is only 2 months old. The charger is under warranty....if it's not working, they should replace it! It shouldn't take all afternoon to get that done. After being on the phone so long I used their online chat. That was better but they still had to call me and spend another 20 minutes on the phone.

01-06-2016 07:20 AM
    Is this really the kind of customer service Motorola has??!! I expect to get the 5th person answering
    Unfortunately - yes, it is.

I agree with the suggestion to buy yourself another charger and at least you'll have a spare when you do finally get it sorted out.
    01-06-2016 08:29 AM
    Ah....yeah your experience is an understatement! Awful customer service...and I'm very very very patient and understanding!

01-07-2016 11:32 PM
    Unfortunately - yes, it is.

I agree with the suggestion to buy yourself another charger and at least you'll have a spare when you do finally get it sorted out.
    This x 10. When dealing with companies with less than stellar customer service (sadly, pretty much everyone but Apple), sometimes it's best to choose your battles and not stress over the smaller, less expensive stuff. I learned that years ago when dealing with Packard Bell, which for me still holds the title of worst customer service department ever.

01-08-2016 02:17 AM
    calling motorola costumer service
    Well, there's your first problem, their offices are closed after Halloween. Perhaps you should try CUSTOMER service...

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-08-2016 08:06 AM
    Ah....yeah your experience is an understatement! Awful customer service...and I'm very very very patient and understanding!

I am too..it was insanely poor service!

01-10-2016 05:33 PM
    Well, there's your first problem, their offices are closed after Halloween. Perhaps you should try CUSTOMER service...

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Lol thanks for the giggle

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-10-2016 05:34 PM

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    That is funny.
    Lol thanks for the giggle

I edited the title.
    01-10-2016 07:37 PM
    That is funny.

I edited the title.
    Thanks!!!

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-2016 08:59 AM