Verizon app widget

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I can't get my verizon data widget to connect. Also I cannot connect to the verizon mobile app on 4g only on Wi-Fi. Any suggestions?

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I can't get my verizon data widget to connect. Also I cannot connect to the verizon mobile app on 4g only on Wi-Fi. Any suggestions?
Not sure if you need this or not, but I believe there are some dependencies between Verizon apps. Do you have My Verizon Mobile installed? Also - Verizon Login - I think that's needed to use some of the other apps.

Re My Verizon - I vaguely recall from my last phone that the first time logging in via My Verizon had to be done over a cell mobile connection - NOT WiFi.

If those two apps aren't installed and you haven't connected yet via My Verizon Mobile, setting them up will make a difference.

Jon

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem the last week or so. I was also noticing a sudden drop in battery life.
It occurred to me today that I had disabled a bunch of apps last week based on one of those posts about "Apps safe to disable". I went back and enabled all of the apps that I wasn't completely sure I know what they do. Did a soft reset, and now the Verizon Data widget and app work fine. Too early to tell if this fixes my battery issue too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463