So I am noticing that my cell signal for 4g LTE has been weak. When I look at my chart my network signal is around 11% usage and in the yellow and orange all day.

When I look over at my wife's s6 she has good 4 g LTE signal and I am working on 3G.

Is there anything I can do ? My phone is currently set on "global"
    03-05-2016 07:42 PM
    The recommended setting is LTE/CDMA. I have used this setting and it does work. If you travel internationally you may want to set to Global.
    03-05-2016 07:55 PM
    Global will make no difference if you have CDMA signal. It only makes a difference when the CDMA/LTE signal is too weak to hold; global has it look for a GSM signal instead, which is no help in the US. But switching won't make the CDMA/LTE signal any better. You can try switching but my guess is that it makes no difference. (It won't hurt to try.)

Do you have a case on the phone? If you do, does removing the case make the signal better?
    03-05-2016 08:18 PM
    I do not travel so that is not an issue....think the area I live in is somewhat rural so I don't have the greatest of signal most of the time

Is there any performance issue I have to worry about by switching it to LTE from global ?
    03-05-2016 08:41 PM
    Tried the case removal and no difference in signal. I am using an UAG case
    03-05-2016 08:41 PM
    I also read on an old post to enable data roaming ? I'm not exactly sure what that means but if any can chime in on that I would appreciate it !
    03-05-2016 08:44 PM
    I also read on an old post to enable data roaming ? I'm not exactly sure what that means but if any can chime in on that I would appreciate it !
    That only matters if you are traveling outside a Verizon area, or an area where Verizon has a free roaming agreement with another carrier (i.e., the us).

If the turbo 2 is newer than 14 days, consider exchanging it for whichever phone your wife has. A phone setting is not going to make the antenna any better.
    03-05-2016 09:27 PM
    I do not travel so that is not an issue....think the area I live in is somewhat rural so I don't have the greatest of signal most of the time

Is there any performance issue I have to worry about by switching it to LTE from global ?
    No, it's exactly the same. But, try it just to see if it's better (It may give better battery life.)
    03-05-2016 09:28 PM