Marshmallow Call Settings?

CharlesH

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Where are the "Call Settings" in Marshmallow on the Turbo 2? I am thinking of things like "Auto answer on headset", "DTMF tones", "Auto-retry", "TTY mode", "Quick Responses", which on KitKat were on the Settings menu in the Phone App, but the Marshmallow Phone App does not have a settings menu. When I migrated from my Maxx, the "Auto answer on headset" setting was pulled over to the Turbo, but I cannot find them anywhere.

TJ Kelly Jr

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
go to the three dots in the dialer, then settings, most of everything is probably there that you're looking for. Reply back here if there is a setting you can't find.

Posted by the Droid Turbo 2 authored by its Human!!!

Hgouck

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
does anyone know how to access the quick responses when a call comes in. it use to be a long press in the middle of screen and you could choose a text response to "call back in a minute" or can't talk now what's up"

toddebner

May 25, 2016
Visit site
1. Go to Phone App
2. Click on "More" in upper right corner
3. Select Settings
4. Select "Call blocking"
5. Select "Call-Reject Messages"

Then edit away :)

Mahadevan V S

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I could not see three dots in phone app, android 6.0 is really frustrating as there is no option to save the contacts locally.

The other important thing is there is no option available for call settings (like call forwarding, etc). I use moto e3 power phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Why do you want to save contacts locally? The problem with only saving contacts to the local Phone account is that if something happens to the phone and you never backed up the contacts, then you've lost that information forever. I strongly recommend saving your contacts to your Google account, or some other account that syncs automatically to the cloud (like a Samsung account).

To get to the Phone app's settings, open the Phone app, then tap the 3-vertical-dot menu button at the upper right, on the right side of the search bar. If you don't see that, then show us a screenshot of what you do see: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

jlrdbch

Mar 16, 2017
Visit site
I have a wiko lenny powered by marschmallow 6.
to access the call forwarding it's slightly different than with previous osx versions.
open the phone app
tap the 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner
select settings
select accounts (it s a dual sim phone)
select one of the 2 accounts
there you are it s the whallalla

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12