Anyone have issues with their proximity sensors. Mine seems to not work or working correctly.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-17-2016 01:40 PM
    Anyone have issues with their proximity sensors. Mine seems to not work or working correctly.
    I noticed my proximity sensor not working once -- I would wave my hand over the phone and NOTHING would happen. But the rest of the phone seemed to be working OK. I guessed that it was probably a memory leak in part of Moto Actions, so I rebooted. As soon as the phone came back on, all was back to normal. Reaching for the phone or waving my hand over it once again revealed the Moto display.
    03-17-2016 01:51 PM

I've noticed that the Active Display (or whatever you want to call it) is a little "wonky" post MM update. Meaning, sometimes the time is displayed for no apparent reason and sometimes the time does not come on after a wave. But, it doesn't seem to be a big problem.
    03-17-2016 03:33 PM
    So, after a few phone calls I discovered the bluetooth was lit during a call. I have my gear s2 connected via bluetooth and during calls it would cause the screen to stay on when I move the phone to my ear. Could this be some sort of glitch?

03-26-2016 07:08 AM