Reminder notification not going off.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I've got a notification on Google now which is also synced with Google calendar but for some reason it doesn't go off or appear in the notification panel. It went off for the first 2 days of having the phone but how do I make it go off everyday like it's suppose to?

Posted via the Android Central App

Hgouck

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have 5-6reminders go off every day. If I am on the phone it only shows up in the notifications.
I would open Google now, settings and make sure that there is a tone picked for notification

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
How do I see if there is a tone for the reminder? I can see a little bell which is coloured grey so to me that means it should go off or appear in the notification panel.

Hgouck

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Open Google Now, tap on the top right icon (three lines), tap on setting, tap on Now Cards, than look at Ringtone

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Found it the ring tone was on silent so I've selected a tone & will see if it goes off.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Nope it still didn't go off. Should I delete it & redo it again? Like start from scratch?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've got a notification on Google now which is also synced with Google calendar but for some reason it doesn't go off or appear in the notification panel. It went off for the first 2 days of having the phone but how do I make it go off everyday like it's suppose to?

Did you get this figured out?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Well for some strange reason it didn't go off again. The reminder wasn't even on a card in Google now but was still there in Google calendar. I've redone the reminder but don't understand about the setting that says every 1 weeks. I need it to go off everyday so how do I do it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar