I just updated to marshmallow and my turbo 2 didnt recognize my sd card. I took the card out and reformatted it on my desktop then reinserted it. It now has all the pics and if I go into the card settings it has all my music but it doesnt show up or play in any of my music players. It worked before the update.
    03-28-2016 06:45 AM
    I had a similar thing happen to me.

It seems that updating to MM changes the names of some of the folders on the SD card. Consequently, most music apps have a specific place to look for previously added music. Check your music app for a "Full Rescan" option. It may be named something different, but should be something like that. This should have it search the whole phone for any music and catalog the new file names. If you cant find that function in your music app, you might try unloading the music app and reinstalling it. On install it will automatically do a full search.

T
    03-28-2016 09:43 AM
    There is also a BIG problem with T2 MM and WMA format. Some music player apps refuse to recognize WMA music files. Players that don't work with WMA:
    Rocket Player
    Player Pro
    My Alarm Clock

Players that do work with WMA:
    Google Play Music
    GoneMad player
    PowerAmp
    kmf1 and Toes Up like this.
    03-28-2016 09:48 AM