When I got my Droid Turbo 2, the first three months were fine and dandy. I missed my iPhone, but this phone was cool because it charged fast and held its charge for a long time. Now I'm a little over four months into it, and I HATE it. Apps crash for no particular reason constantly, whenever I'm using speaker phone no one can hear me, and the charger doesn't work. The charger is definitely the worst part. It suddenly stopped charging my phone at the fast rate and now takes 18 hours on the so-called turbo charger to charge from 12% to 100%. It stopped saying "TurboPower connected", only turbocharging if I was lucky to get it in just the right spot. It slowly got harder to wiggle it around and find the spot that would start charging it. Then, it stopped charging on my turbo charger at all. Now, I use my step dad's charger, which charges it at a slow rate as well, but it takes about 5 hours to get it fully charged, and I still have to wiggle it around to get it charging, and if I even nudge it it will stop charging and I will have to wiggle it again. This is so frustrating! Please help!!!
    03-30-2016 11:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the phone is 4 months old, it should still be under warranty. I'd first bring the phone to Verizon and show them all of the problems, and see if they'll give you a replacement. If they can't, then contact Motorola directly for warranty repair/replacement. This would be specifically for the charging issue, because I'm not sure if you'll be able to fix that easily.

For the speakerphone issue, make sure the secondary microphone opening isn't clogged or blocked--it's usually near the top of the phone. For the app crashing issue, try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9583
    03-30-2016 11:58 AM
    Before you do any of what Diddy said (which is solid advice by the way) try wiping cache. If that doesn't work, try a factory reset. If that doesn't work either, then you can try contacting Verizon and/or Lenovorola. Basically, of make sure to try everything possible before going through the trouble of dealing with them. Good luck!

Posted via my Nexus 6P on VerLIEzon Wireless but without their shackles.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-30-2016 12:03 PM
    Let me just say that sounder advice cannot be provided. You will need to do the self help as suggested as many problems can be resolved through these suggested steps. Good luck!
    03-30-2016 12:59 PM
    ...then you can try contacting Verizon and/or Lenovorola...
    I know it's cute to refer to them that way, but somebody asking a question without an Android Central account should be assumed not to know that Motorola is owned by Lenovo (or that they were once owned by Google). I know it's not a huge deal, but I'd suggest calling the company "Motorola" for the sake of clarity.
    Soundtallica and B. Diddy like this.
    03-30-2016 02:48 PM