I cannot find any information on this subject. I see you can use the original Turbo with straight talk but i see nothing on the Turbo 2. If anyone can point me towards whether this is possible or not it would be greatly apprectiated.
    04-04-2016 11:08 AM
    Interesting that you brought this up...this was my 6mo plan once i payoff my Turbo2 with Verizon.

You can test this with ST's website. I will test with my Turbo 2 this and report back.

Also, there is NO reason why it would not work...my Turbo1 works on ST, so the Turbo2 should work as well.

All Verizon phones are unlocked for any carrier.

I ordered a ST Verizon SIM Kit with their new 10GB $55 plan to use with my Turbo1.

When I get it, I will test on my Turbo2 to make sure it works.

Again, once I get the Turbo2 paid off (only $324 to pay) and my test works, I possibly will port my regular number to ST...depending on whether Verizon Message+ works on ST. I am hoping it will, since I will be on the Verizon network just using ST.
    04-04-2016 11:20 AM
    Interesting that you brought this up...this was my 6mo plan once i payoff my Turbo2 with Verizon.

You can test this with ST's website. I will test with my Turbo 2 this and report back.

Also, there is NO reason why it would not work...my Turbo1 works on ST, so the Turbo2 should work as well.

All Verizon phones are unlocked for any carrier.

I ordered a ST Verizon SIM Kit with their new 10GB $55 plan to use with my Turbo1.

When I get it, I will test on my Turbo2 to make sure it works.

Again, once I get the Turbo2 paid off (only $324 to pay) and my test works, I possibly will port my regular number to ST...depending on whether Verizon Message+ works on ST. I am hoping it will, since I will be on the Verizon network just using ST.
    I have my turbo 2 on ST and it works great!& you do get message+
    04-12-2016 10:56 PM
    I have a turbo2 but the imei is unclear so Verizon has it locked and I want to use a different provider. Never ventured into any lobes of a systems brains. Is there a way to bypass this
    09-27-2016 09:58 AM
    i am trying to leave verizon, i went on straight talk and typed in my meid# for my phone turbo 2, it said I couldn't use it on straight talk, how did you change over, I am still with verizon, but really need to change soon when i get my device paid off.
    thanks
    10-18-2016 01:44 AM
    so u used the ST Verizon SIM Kit for turbo 1 on your turbo 2 and it worked?
    10-18-2016 01:46 AM