Less than two months ago I purchase the Droid Turbo 2. I cannot get it to charge at all. Right now the phone is plugged into the turbo charger and while it says it's charging it's not. The battery life is slowly draining. When I use to plug it in the phone would read "turbo charge detected" but now it just reads "charging". Has anyone else had this problem?
    04-11-2016 10:10 AM
    I've had this. What I normally do is disconnect the phone from the charger then reconnect it & it then works fine.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2016 10:54 AM
    Less than two months ago I purchase the Droid Turbo 2. I cannot get it to charge at all. Right now the phone is plugged into the turbo charger and while it says it's charging it's not. The battery life is slowly draining. When I use to plug it in the phone would read "turbo charge detected" but now it just reads "charging". Has anyone else had this problem?
    Yes I had this problem. Try with another cable. If still not working try to reset.
    04-12-2016 12:21 AM
    I tried everything including a factory reset. Called Verizon Wireless yesterday and they're sending a replacement. It's evidently a known hardware issue.
    doogald likes this.
    04-12-2016 09:16 AM
    I had this problem. I had to send it in for repairs. They could not repair it. I was issued a credit to order a new phone. I haven't received it yet, but I hope they have fixed whatever this issue is for new phones.
    05-16-2016 06:03 PM
    I have an issue where the micro usb port does not work at ALL. It does not recognize a charger or being plugged into my computer. This problem started occurring about 6 months after I got the phone. It slowly stopped recognizing being plugged in, to a point where it doesn't recognize any connection. Apparently this is a known hardware issue. Is anyone else having this problem?
    08-11-2016 09:34 AM
    I have the same problem. My problems started at about the 5-6 month mark. The only thing that will charge mine is a wireless charger which means I am tethered when I need to charge. We are supposed to have the glorious lightening charger but forget that, I can't even get a regular charger to work. I purchased my original device from Verizon in December 2015 and I've had two replacements. This is my third Droid Turbo 2 and the exact same issue. All Verizon will do is send refurbished devices that have the exact same issue. So now I'm at the point where Verizon contacted Motorola and they want me to send my phone to them and have no device for 2 weeks while they "repair" it. I am so mad and frustrated that I'm going contemplating legal action at this point. I want to know how many other people are having this issue. It is unacceptable to pay for a phone that is supposed to last two years, it doesn't last 6 months and I am still fighting for a resolution. I can't even tell you how many hours of my life I've wasted on the phone with Verizon customer service in the last few months. How can I be without my phone for two weeks??? Completely unacceptable. I moved recently and I use my GPS daily. There is no way I can go for two weeks without a phone. Completely unacceptable. How much do you think these phones even cost to make. Less than $100, I'm sure. It's not even worth someone's time to "repair" it. I'm really disappointed that Motorola won't just man up, admit they produced a phone that doesn't work and replace it with a new DIFFERENT working device. My husband is a design engineer and he knows it is a design flaw that cannot be repaired. I haven't decided if I'm jumping through more hoops and wasting more of my time or filing a lawsuit to get a resolution to this problem.
    Nanashi1231 likes this.
    09-27-2016 06:44 PM