Ok here's a whole forum about the Turbo 2. Hopefully I can get an answer:

I have a Turbo 2 and love it. The problem is (as I posted elsewhere) is that when it is on the QI (wireless) charger, the cell signal gets lost. I cannot talk on the phone while its on the charger (via bluetooth). Is this a problem with my particular phone or do all of you have the same problem? Does anyone out there use a wireless charger in their car or at home and talk on their cell phone at the same time without a problem?

I checked with an eBay vendor who has a few of these for sale and he said all of the ones he's selling have this exact problem.

Maybe there's a newer revision of the Turbo 2 that doesn't have this issue?

Thanks!!
    04-20-2016 12:36 PM
    Placing my T2 on a wireless charger "TYLT" doesn't change anything about how it functions. What charger are you using?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2016 01:50 PM
    TYLT also. I've tried it on a few chargers with the same results.

For posterity....

I spoke to Verizon customer support for about 2 hours. They DO have an issue that seems to be related to this. It was resolved in a software update (so if you are looking at this now and have the issue, make sure you have the latest update). In my case, however, I had the latest software. They are sending me a replacement phone. I'll post here (hopefully) once I get it to confirm it was, indeed, a hardware issue.
    04-20-2016 02:20 PM
    The TYLT worked for me without issue with the original software, the interim security update, and the Marshmallow update. I don't know if any other software released by Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2016 11:12 PM
    Its not that the charger doesn't work. My problem is that I'd make a phone call, place the phone on the charger and the signal would fade away till the call was dropped. Or... if it is already on the charger, nobody could call me.
    04-21-2016 06:53 AM
    That's what I'm saying. There is some problem with your phone (I suppose the charger could be defective too), as I can use that charger and my phone still functions completely normally while using it.
    04-21-2016 06:55 AM
    I'm hoping! I should get my replacement phone in a few hours. I'll post here to confirm its fixed (for those who have the same problem). Again, I've had this problem on multiple chargers. Same chargers worked fine with my Droid Maxx.
    04-21-2016 07:42 AM
    I replaced the phone through Verizon warantee after they confirmed there was a problem and there was nothing that could be done. The result is:

1. It fixed the charging/loss of signal issue
    2. It came loaded with Android 6 (Marshmallow) as an added bonus.

So anyone with this problem, contact Verizon right away while the phone is still under warantee!
    jonstrong likes this.
    04-21-2016 12:11 PM