Is this function just completely broken? I have it set to run while I am sleeping. I see from the icon that it is active. I have the settings such that only calls from "Starred Contacts" are allowed, yet the phone still rings no matter who is calling. Apparently this feature simply doesn't work?

Posted via the Android Central App
    adayoff likes this.
    04-20-2016 01:49 PM
    Is this function just completely broken? I have it set to run while I am sleeping. I see from the icon that it is active. I have the settings such that only calls from "Starred Contacts" are allowed, yet the phone still rings no matter who is calling. Apparently this feature simply doesn't work?

I think there may be a conflict with something somewhere in the do not disturb settings. Take a look at this FAQ and go though it to make sure you have covered all of the potential conflicts/priority settings.

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...56/p/1449,9582
    04-20-2016 05:03 PM

I have the same issue and was scratching my head the other day trying to figure out why my phone rang for someone not "starred". Then checked call history to see if they had called one time before during the past 15 minutes. You know, ring through on 2nd attempt from same number during 15 minutes. Anyway, guess I'll peep the link from above post.

04-21-2016 08:07 AM