Bluetooth cutting in and out Droid Turbo 2

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm experiencing the same problem. I thought it was an issue only when I was also on WiFi but I'm started experiencing random disconnects and reconnects today

Posted via the Android Central App

wisprr

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I experience the same problem, and have diagnosed extensively. Not certain if it does it with WiFi as well, but when Bluetooth is on it keeps scanning for other devices constantly. I have placed location on low (phone GPS only) and turned off both WiFi and Bluetooth scanning also in location and still have all kinds of trouble with my Bluetooth headset. In addition, when my phone is connected to one Bluetooth device and I turn another on there is a "hiccup" with the connected device.

So what /really/ needs to happen is for the programming to be updated so when connected to a Bluetooth device it stops scanning for other devices unless done manually.

So please Android, fix this soon, it is extremely frustrating to have my $200 Bluetooth headset cutting in and out while walking down the street when on the phone with someone or listening to music.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem here. Constantly disconnecting from my pebble and my car radio in my 2014 Camry. Went to Verizon today after clearing app cache, system cache, factory data reset, forgetting all connections and reconnecting, cutting everything on and off, and they were no help. Looking at trying to figure out a way to play my music through USB like my iPhone would now because Bluetooth is pretty much unusable now.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah It's verified. When I have WiFi turned on and am connected to a network it keeps loosing the connection and then struggles to reconnect

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I get a lot of cut outs using Pandora, Spotify and Amazon Prime while connected either to my car or my BT speaker in the house. It's becoming unbearable. I think we need a BT update. I've used wifi and 4g at the house but it still cuts in and out.

pnwsurveyor

May 9, 2017
Visit site
I've had Bluetooth disconnect issues since MM – only with connection to my aftermarket car stereo though. Seems fine when connected to my watch. Placing my phone on “GPS only” and “forgetting” all previous BT connections has fixed it, at least for the last few days. Yes – Android needs to get on this ASAP with a new update. Extremely frustrating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon