If phone is silenced when you upgrade to Marshmallow on a Turbo 2, you can never cancel silencing. Pressing End Now has no effect.
    04-27-2016 10:33 AM
    While I read elsewhere to clear recover cache, I think I found an easier answer. For me, all I did was:
    1 - press the down-volume key until it was on vibrate
    2 - press the down-volume key one more time to activate the "Alarms Only" mode (a new feature in Marshmallow)
    This step seems to "unconfused" the system, putting into a state it knows how to deal with
    3 - press the volume key yet one more time to bring up the alarms only view a press "end now" button.
    (This time it works ... whereas the "total silence" end now did not work)
    You system should now be ready to use. Turn volume up/down and turn on/off the "do-not-disturb" settings as you see fit!
    04-28-2016 04:11 PM
    While I read elsewhere to clear recover cache, I think I found an easier answer. For me, all I did was:
    1 - press the down-volume key until it was on vibrate
    2 - press the down-volume key one more time to activate the "Alarms Only" mode (a new feature in Marshmallow)
    This step seems to "unconfused" the system, putting into a state it knows how to deal with
    3 - press the volume key yet one more time to bring up the alarms only view a press "end now" button.
    (This time it works ... whereas the "total silence" end now did not work)
    You system should now be ready to use. Turn volume up/down and turn on/off the "do-not-disturb" settings as you see fit!
    second to this, after 3 days putting the phones on an altar
    05-04-2016 09:59 PM