last sat i order galaxy s7 and thurs got it activated and every since the wifi just keeps disconnected like every 30 mins or an hour i'm consider this or droid maxx 2 but i need to know if wifi stays on thoughout the day or does it also cuts out during short period of time
    05-01-2016 12:22 AM
    On my phone the WiFi stays on all the time. It did cut out last night coz our router went funny & the phone sounded a notification to tell me which I thought was really good. I had a phone where the WiFi kept cutting out, can't remember if it was my iPhone 4 or my older S4, but no problems with this phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-01-2016 05:08 AM
    wifi doesn't cut out that's good only thing i'm going to dread if i decide to get one of these phones in replace of galaxy s7 if cannot find a way to make wifi stay on for at least a day i'm going to missed notifcation led lights not going to see missed calls text email etc etc due to motor sensor thing
    05-01-2016 05:38 AM
    I have had good luck with wifi staying connected on my Droid Turbo 2. If having a top notch camera is high on your priority list, then I would avoid the Droids. Also there are a couple of serious quality control issues with the DT2 -- green line and charging -- which fortunately I haven't experienced. And frequency of updates is always a question, as I do not think these phones are selling very well and there appears to be an internal struggle between Moto/Lenovo and Verizon.

If you decide to get a Droid, whatever you do be sure to buy it from a Verizon store and not Moto as Verizon is quick to resolve warranty issues.

Personally, I'm not sure I myself would purchase another Moto phone as this time. Perhaps find a S7 forum and see if you can resolve your wifi troubles.
    05-01-2016 08:21 AM
    wifi doesn't cut out that's good only thing i'm going to dread if i decide to get one of these phones in replace of galaxy s7 if cannot find a way to make wifi stay on for at least a day i'm going to missed notifcation led lights not going to see missed calls text email etc etc due to motor sensor thing
    Ah yeah there are no LED lights that light up but when I get any notifications my screen lights up to let me no & it slowly dims in & out or I can wave my hand over it & it will show me. It's not the whole screen that lights up either it just the middle part that tells me the time then under the time a circle with whatever notification it is.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-01-2016 08:31 AM