Do you have a later batch Turbo 2 whose Verizon logo doesn't lift off with the first later of the sc

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
The solution is easy, just slap a sticker over it! If you cut it neatly it doesn't look bad. Plus, you can add whatever design you want to your phone this way. I'm about to get some new stickers printed out for this purpose so I'm debating what I want to put on the front. I toyed with the idea of an AT&T logo just to troll Verizon, but it'll probably end up being a bicycle or a basketball, as a tribute to my hobbies.

Posted via my Droid Turbo 2 that I wish were unlocked

Attachments

• 15567.jpg
    15567.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 47

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I never really understood the hate on the Verizon logo. It doesnt look horrible. I'd rather have another name there so people would know what phone this is, but not because it's an ugly logo.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I never really understood the hate on the Verizon logo. It doesnt look horrible. I'd rather have another name there so people would know what phone this is, but not because it's an ugly logo.

I don't care if there is a small logo on the phone - my issue is that Verizon spent millions of dollars to change their logo last summer and then they couldn't spend the extra money to replace the logo on these phones with their current, new logo when it shipped AFTER MAKING THE CHANGE. I would think that their marketing people, who spent all of that time and money planning and implementing this change, should have had a fit when this phone came out with the old logo so soon after they had changed it. It looks incompetent, to be honest.

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I can't seem to see the difference between the two... can you post a picture of the new logo so I can be outraged with you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital