Besides Motorola who has best hands free?

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering leaving the turbo 2 but I'm really into the convenience of the way Moto does hands free. Is there any other phone that has a similar function to hands free operation in regards to reading texts and replying to them?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, you asked the question.

However, any Android phone* should be able to do this, if you know the trick, using "OK Google" voice search commands. See PSA: Google Now Can Read Your Last Five Text Messages Like An Answering Machine And Let You Reply To Them

--
*: not sure if this is limited to Marshmallow or if works with Lollipop, too.

If I ever move away from Moto as my daily, I'm going to give this app a shot: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e/apps/details?id=com.tryagent&token=9I1Baqxn

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

mikpaq

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Check out Dragon Mobile Speaking app. I have DT2 and do not use the moto voice. Instead I use OK Google to text outgoing, and have dragon mobile do the incoming. It works almost flawlessy. I travel in the car alot and i can hands free text all the time.

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So I tried to use the ok Google trick which I want aware was available.. But after training my voice I get a message saying can't open microphone...????

Posted via the Android Central App