About 2 days ago, my phone ran out of battery and died. I plugged it in and went to sleep. I didn't use my regular turbo charger since I had misplaced it. The next morning, my phone would not turn on at all, and the boot up screen showed 0%, which couldn't be possible since I charged it overnight. I found my other charger and plugged it in. A green light turned on near my camera. I soft rebooted it, and when it turned on, it had 100%. After I unplugged it, it started "crashing" every 5 minutes or so, for about an hour. When I say "crashing", I mean it says it has 0% battery and turns off, and can't be turned on again until I plug it in and soft reboot it, and when it's turned back on it has the battery percentage I had before I crashed. Now it crashes every 2-3 hours, and sometimes every 10 minutes. What is going on? Should I take this somewhere to get it looked at? Is there anyway I can resolve this myself? Thanks in advance.
    07-11-2016 10:51 PM
    The green led comes on when the phone doesn't have enough power to turn on the display. I'd say that the charger you first used wasn't working right.

Try plugging in to the original turbo charger with the phone powered off for several hours and then try powering on. (It's not clear from your post whether you had it charging on the turbo charger for enough time; if you didn't, try again. Don't use the phone or even try to power on for enough time to charge it.)

If that doesn't help, I'd suspect that the battery has failed and it's time for a warranty replacement. There have been reports of problematic turbo 2 phones regarding battery charging. See https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/DROID-T...e/td-p/3281401

Though you could try doing a factory data reset, just to rule out data corruption when the phone powered off without enough charge to save data properly. However, of course you'll lose all of your stored data, photos, etc., so if you haven't set photos up to back up online, you'd lose them.

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9583
    07-12-2016 06:25 AM