My phone was charging then i had a notification from file commander saying 50% off premium which i swiped away then realised it was 50% off so booted up the app & clicked on the 50% off banner & it showed a list of all the things you can do in file commander premium then my phones screen went blank & the phone restarted. Came up with the Motorola logo & powered by android & also vibrated then the screen went blank again & showed me the motorola logo & powered by android screen again, after a little while a message came up saying optimising app 1 of 1. Stayed on that screen for ages then it said starting apps & now the phone seems to be ok & continued charging.

Would love to know what happened here.
    07-15-2016 08:25 AM
    Hard to know for sure, but if I were you, I'd uninstall File Commander, since it presumably had to do with that app. I use Total Commander, which is free and ad-free. It's well-established, and the dev provides excellent support.
    rdjr74 likes this.
    07-15-2016 06:58 PM
    I've uninstalled the app. Thinking maybe there was a bad glitch the phone couldn't handle so forced it to restart kinda twice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-16-2016 06:07 PM
    Hard to know for sure, but if I were you, I'd uninstall File Commander, since it presumably had to do with that app. I use Total Commander, which is free and ad-free. It's well-established, and the dev provides excellent support.
    Thanks for the tip. I am kicking file commander to the curb today as I am tired of it's notification to upgrade that can't be silenced.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-21-2016 12:59 PM