Was playing one of my games & when I clicked on one of the options I got just a blank screen. How do I fix this? Already cleared the cache & turned my phone off & on again & it loads perfect but just loads a blank screen when I click play. When I go out of the app music still plays until I swipe it away. How can I get it working again?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-26-2016 07:02 AM
    I would try deleting the app than download it again

07-26-2016 08:41 AM
    Yeah, uninstalling should fix this problem, but before that you could try something else. Go to settings - apps - select that game - force stop - clear data and restart the phone. Just be aware that you'll lose all your personal information included in that app.
    07-26-2016 08:45 AM
    There is a slight problem & there is no way to back up my save data on this game. If I can't back it up I don't really wanna uninstall it or clear the data. I tried force stopping it & that didn't work.

07-26-2016 09:01 AM
    There is a slight problem & there is no way to back up my save data on this game. If I can't back it up I don't really wanna uninstall it or clear the data. I tried force stopping it & that didn't work.

If force stop, clear data and reboot didn't work I'm not sure what else to suggest that won't delete your personal data.

This a long shot but worth a try. Open the game, swipe a bit down from the status bar and if you get the soft keys tap on the return key. There's a slight chance that you can get back in the game.
    07-26-2016 09:25 AM
    What are the soft keys? The triangle, circle & square at the bottom of the phone? If so these are constantly showing during game play.

07-26-2016 07:08 PM
    Only thing I could do was uninstall the app and download it again. Lost everything but it's now working. Will see if the same problem pops up when I reach level 30 again.

07-29-2016 07:05 AM