transfer to droid turbo 2 without going back to dealer?

jdm5jdm5

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I just got a droid turbo 2 today. they were supposed to transfer all my texts, pictures, and videos from my droid razr maxx, but none of the texts transferred and not even half of my pictures and videos transferred. anyway i can transfer the rest from my droid razr maxx to my new droid turbo 2 without having to go back to the dealer?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The best thing to do with your photos and videos is to back them up somewhere (like your computer hard drive or in your Google Photos cloud). You could then easily copy the backed up photos and videos to the new phone via USB (using Windows Explorer), and you'd also make sure those photos are kept safe somewhere, in case something happens to the phone.

Transferring texts is a little trickier. You could try an app like SMS Backup & Restore to backup the messages on the old Razr Maxx, then restore them to the new phone.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Download Verizon Content Transfer from Playstore onto both phones. Open the app on both phones and follow screens prompts. This will transfer all you content from one phone to the other.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy