Ok so my Droid Turbo is working great except for one really annoying thing.

I will have it set to vibrate only or silent and next thing I know the rington volume is at full or at a low volume above vibrate.

No I am not accidentally pressing the buttons. This has happened while it has sat undisturbed on my desk and immediately after i make a phone call.

Does anyone at all know how to fix this. I have scoured the internet and can't find the solution
    08-22-2016 04:24 PM
    Ok so my Droid Turbo is working great except for one really annoying thing.

I will have it set to vibrate only or silent and next thing I know the rington volume is at full or at a low volume above vibrate.

No I am not accidentally pressing the buttons. This has happened while it has sat undisturbed on my desk and immediately after i make a phone call.

Does anyone at all know how to fix this. I have scoured the internet and can't find the solution
    That sounds really annoying! Just to clarify, is this only for calls, or is it for texts, or both?
    08-22-2016 04:40 PM
    I don't often use texting so i am not sure (i typically use facebook messenger for that type of thing). However it turns the call ringtone volume on. It doesn't only happen when I've made a call though. sometimes randomly and also when it connects to a blutooth device
    08-23-2016 11:31 AM
    I have the same issue. My ringer constantly turns itself on when I'm not even touching it. Its extremely annoying especially since I prefer to have it on silent 90% of the time
    09-28-2016 10:56 AM