T2 No Case - Feedback

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I am really wanting to take the TPU case off my T2 and feel the leather in my hands.

What has everyone's experience been with no case?

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I am really wanting to take the TPU case off my T2 and feel the leather in my hands.

What has everyone's experience been with no case?
I tried it for a bit, but I didn't like the idea of setting my phone screen down and risking the screen getting scratched. I have one of those light tpu cases and it works fine without the bulk. If you'd get a tempered glass screen protector just for scratches, I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.

gammerthumbs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine and took the case off a day after having it. It's shatterproof and if the top screen gets scratched which mine hasn't yet just take it to verizon and get a new top screen for 25 bucks. I've read that the tempered glass protector on top of this phone screen will not allow the touch screen to work.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I still use the Verizon brand shell holster combo case for my T2. I like the option to clip it to my belt, or put it in my pocket. Without a case of any kind, the phone is too thin and slippery. I'm afraid of dropping it way too often without the extra case for a good grip.

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Never have used a case on mine since early November. Leather back helps with grip. Minor scratches on front that I can live with until I get something new. I am pretty easy on phones though, never been dropped.

Cindy B1

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have not used a case because I have the employee edition with the red frame and I like to see it. I would get a clear bumper if I found one. I do have the TEMPERED glass screen protector and it works just fine. I keep it in my purse and it still looks great. I have the plastic back (not sure what the proper term is) . The one with the triangle/diamond pattern.

I got the screen protector at Verizon.