Google services & battery.

SubhashishDash

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to Android Central Forums....!!
Is this because of some recent updates or any new app that you installed in your device.?
or is it like you just did some recent account setup in your device ...might b because lots of synchronizations going on in the background...!!
try clearing device cache...!!
And try re-calibrating battery...!! empty the battery completely and then charge it to full...!!
please mention....if you have performed any troubleshooting steps...??
regards...

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
All I've done recently was deleted Pokemon go & reinstalled it as I had a problem with it. Haven't done any account setup on my device. Don't think any synchronizations are going on in the background coz I closed all my apps. Will try clearing device cache & report back.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
It's still using more battery than it should. It seems to use battery when I'm at work on 4G. After charging my phone it doesn't appear until I go to work. At home I use wi-fi & that seems fine.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
It's still using more battery than it should. It seems to use battery when I'm at work on 4G. After charging my phone it doesn't appear until I go to work. At home I use wi-fi & that seems fine.

Have you tried a full cache wipe? Not a factory reset but a cache wipe? Where you turn off the phone, turn it on by holding power and Vol Down, and so on and so forth?

Just a random thought before I go to bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non