Got the T2 last year and I think I want to go back to a slightly smaller phone and return to the Turbo.

Refresh my memory, what does the T2 have that the original Turbo doesn't, aside from the processor and the micro SD
    10-06-2016 10:17 PM
    Got the T2 last year and I think I want to go back to a slightly smaller phone and return to the Turbo.

Refresh my memory, what does the T2 have that the original Turbo doesn't, aside from the processor and the micro SD
    Shatterproof display. Marshmallow. Not just the processor, the gpu is better as well. Better "selfie" camera. Slightly better rear camera. Bluetooth 4.1 instead of 4.0. Dual wireless charging (qi and pma.) Smaller battery, though.

A turbo, if you buy it used, probably had a slightly worn out battery.

I'm with you - I still hate these bigger phones.
    10-06-2016 11:09 PM
    Shatterproof display. Marshmallow. Not just the processor, the gpu is better as well. Better "selfie" camera. Slightly better rear camera. Bluetooth 4.1 instead of 4.0. Dual wireless charging (qi and pma.) Smaller battery, though.

A turbo, if you buy it used, probably had a slightly worn out battery.

I'm with you - I still hate these bigger phones.
    Marshmallow - I really didn't see a lot of difference during my personal use. Maybe a little Google on Tap and improved cut & paste.
    Processor/GPU - once again, for my daily use I never really noticed a difference.
    Dual Wireless charging - I'm okay with QI

I think the unknown of the battery would be my only concern, especially here in Phoenix, if he left it in a hot car too often. I suppose I could have whoever I buy it from have the phone on for a day so I can see the SOT and batter life after 18 or 24 hours.

Hey, any trustworthy AC'ers out there have a Original Turbo they want to trade for a T2? Hehe
    10-06-2016 11:41 PM