I never use the turbo charger unless I'm at like 12% and need to leave for someplace in an hour. This morning I unplugged my phone and was browsing the internet for a bit when I noticed that my phone was at 89%. Thinking to myself "that can't be right" I checked my battery control panel and it said I had 3 hours of battery life left. Any advice?
    Attached Thumbnails I Don't Think My Battery Life Should be This Bad-screenshot_20161123-095211.jpg  
    11-23-2016 10:02 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would try a cache clear and a reboot. See if that helps. The cache clear can be done in setting>storage>cache.
    benjamminh likes this.
    11-23-2016 10:17 AM
    Also might want to try holding down the power button until it reboots. That calibrates the battery.
    11-23-2016 08:44 PM
    Your Android OS is taking a huge amount of power. Any optional system apps that are running in the background that can be draining your battery?
    11-29-2016 10:55 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would try a cache clear and a reboot. See if that helps. The cache clear can be done in setting>storage>cache.
    I've got a similar problem on my Turbo 2 - the battery seems to suddenly be draining much faster. (possibly since the system update in early November, but i don't know the exact start date)

But, if I go to System > Storage & USB I have the options of Android OS 7.94GB and Internal Storage 17.22 out of 24.06GB. I would need to go Internal Storage and Cached Memory to clear my cache?
    11-29-2016 05:07 PM
    I've got a similar problem on my Turbo 2 - the battery seems to suddenly be draining much faster. (possibly since the system update in early November, but i don't know the exact start date)

But, if I go to System > Storage & USB I have the options of Android OS 7.94GB and Internal Storage 17.22 out of 24.06GB. I would need to go Internal Storage and Cached Memory to clear my cache?
    You should see the general categories of all your data; Apps, images, videos, etc. Cached data should be further down the list. Click that, then accept the clearing of the cache. Afterwards, do a reboot.
    leolson likes this.
    11-30-2016 09:29 AM
    You should see the general categories of all your data; Apps, images, videos, etc. Cached data should be further down the list. Click that, then accept the clearing of the cache. Afterwards, do a reboot.
    sorry to sound like an ***** here? But under Settings > Data Usage my options are Mobile Data, Limit Mobile Data Usage, Alert Me about Data Usage, a chart of total data usage for the month, and then "app usage" that shows Facebook, Twitter, Chrome, EMail, etc. However, there is nothing about images, videos, cached data, or anything else after the list of apps. It's just all the apps and it ends.
    11-30-2016 07:16 PM
    You go to settings>storage and USB>device storage then click on the cached data it will prompt you through it after that.
    leolson likes this.
    11-30-2016 08:46 PM
    My bday life is steadily getting worse. I can easily use 25% in an hour and a half, and the screen brightness is at about 70%. I think the batteries in these phones are at the point where their useful life is getting shorter due to age and the number of charge/discharge cycles they've seen. Unfortunately, they are not replaceable
    01-26-2017 03:00 AM
    Yeah mine was kinda dwindling when before I switched to iPhone. I think part of it is the turbo charger I used it each night and I'm sure that wasn't good for the battery.
    01-26-2017 06:53 AM