My 2-year old Turbo is to the point where I have to charge 2 or 3 times a day. I really love this phone, but can't seem to find a new/unused one anywhere.

It seems the Turbo-2 would be the next logical step. I'm assuming if I purchased one, all u do is take my Verizon card from the Turbo, install into the Turbo-2 and I'm up and running.

Can anyone see anything wrong with proceeding down this path?
    12-20-2016 05:07 AM
    The Turbo 2 isn't a great phone. A lot of people have charging issues with the phone in particular.

See this: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/DROID-T...e/td-p/3261260

Why not a Moto Z Force, or Moto Z Play (particularly for its long battery life)?
    12-20-2016 05:42 AM
    Thx. I was thinking about the Z Force.
    12-20-2016 12:25 PM
    Thx. I was thinking about the Z Force.
    I had the turbo, then the turbo 2. Now I have the Z Force.
    The turbo was a great phone.The turbo 2 was an ok phone. The Z Force is an awesome phone.
    I would recommend skipping the turbo 2 and getting a Z play or Z Force.
    this_is_nascar likes this.
    12-20-2016 04:07 PM
    Thx. Appreciate it.
    12-20-2016 04:21 PM
    My 2-year old Turbo is to the point where I have to charge 2 or 3 times a day. I really love this phone, but can't seem to find a new/unused one anywhere.

It seems the Turbo-2 would be the next logical step. I'm assuming if I purchased one, all u do is take my Verizon card from the Turbo, install into the Turbo-2 and I'm up and running.

I came also from turbo to dt2. I checked all phone before get dt2. What important for me? Batery, fast process, and hard back side. Motorola always gave to me what i wanted. Im not scared when i put dt2 to my back pocket of jeans.. They made for hardly use.. Yes moto z wonderful photos but soo thin.. I don't think so i can put back pocket.. All day using Bluetooth wireless earphones.. And battery support me till evening.. . Soo u have to think what you waiting from a phone.
    12-22-2016 12:27 AM
    I came also from turbo to dt2. I checked all phone before get dt2. What important for me? Batery, fast process, and hard back side. Motorola always gave to me what i wanted. Im not scared when i put dt2 to my back pocket of jeans.. They made for hardly use.. Yes moto z wonderful photos but soo thin.. I don't think so i can put back pocket.. All day using Bluetooth wireless earphones.. And battery support me till evening.. . Soo u have to think what you waiting from a phone.
    The Moto Z Play does have a wired headphone jack and has a battery that lasts longer than the Turbo 2. At this point I can't see any reason to buy a Turbo 2, unless you REALLY, REALLY need the shatter shield display and price is that important. (Plus you can add a battery mod that adds thickness to the phone as well as battery life.)

I also think it's foolish to carry a phone in your back pocket, by the way. Why do people do this with a breakable object that costs so much money to replace and is nearly impossible to repair yourself? I've never understood this.
    12-22-2016 05:51 AM