05-06-2017 06:51 PM
77 1234
tools
    ..Has roll out stopped? Can't get it via upgrade assistant?
    Reportedly.
    03-10-2017 05:18 AM
    Apparently, rollout has not stopped. Several hours ago, a system update was initiated to my phone. It's paused right now, since I'm not connected via WiFi, but as soon as I get home, it will commence.

I don't want the update.....
    03-10-2017 11:45 AM
    No update for me yet. Not Abigail deal as my daily driver is the motoZ play with 7.0 but I'm surprised this turbo 2 hasn't gotten the update yet. It's not activated does that matter?
    03-10-2017 09:22 PM
    Is there anyone else who can't switch between the front & back camera's while the camera app is open since the upgrade to N?
    I had to switch to a different camera app bc the update broke the app. For some reason if I tapped anywhere in the camera interface (not including the function wheel when you swipe left), it would snap a picture. If I tapped on the video button or the camera direction switcher, it would snap a picture. Also, I can't zoom in, change the brightness of the picture, or really do anything except take pictures or selfies (I don't take selfies). But I might be the only one here who isn't having Messenger issues though....
    03-11-2017 12:36 AM
    I got the update right after it started rolling out. I have had no bugs at all. Does anyone know exactly what bugs were found?
    03-14-2017 04:57 PM
    I got the update right after it started rolling out. I have had no bugs at all. Does anyone know exactly what bugs were found?
    Apparently everyone who upgraded should have battery life problems.

Do you not have he camera issue above?
    03-14-2017 05:01 PM
    I had to switch to a different camera app bc the update broke the app. For some reason if I tapped anywhere in the camera interface (not including the function wheel when you swipe left), it would snap a picture. If I tapped on the video button or the camera direction switcher, it would snap a picture. Also, I can't zoom in, change the brightness of the picture, or really do anything except take pictures or selfies (I don't take selfies). But I might be the only one here who isn't having Messenger issues though....
    I'm guessing the you changed the display settings from the default to small or large. Try setting it back.

See https://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...ml#post5694757
    03-14-2017 05:03 PM
    I've had no camera issues, and I've had no battery life issues.
    03-15-2017 12:53 PM
    Ditto.
    03-16-2017 02:09 PM
    +1
    03-17-2017 12:51 PM
    Messenger App keeps shutting down. FRUSTRATING. So got rid of it. Now using another.

AND the GOOGLE PHOTOS can't access my SD CARD too? REALLY FRUSTRATED GOOGLE. WTH?
    03-25-2017 09:10 PM
    OK surely I'm not the only one. Immediately after the update, phone now defaults to speakerphone whether in our out. Have searched out everything to no avail. WTF? No new apps... Help I'm going nuts!
    03-27-2017 07:29 PM
    Had really poor battery after the update... Did the wipe cache partition and my battery life seems to be back to normal to what it was...
    03-28-2017 06:00 PM
    Total shutdown overnight fixed it.
    03-29-2017 05:53 PM
    My battery would not last more than 10 hours with 1 hour SOT after the update, tried everything list in this thread and nothing helped; gave up and bought a Pixel, now I am glad I had the problem as Pixel is awesome, it actually works!!
    03-30-2017 06:43 PM
    Shouldn't soak tests only be final software if they have no bugs that are uncovered during the actual test? I'm not sure I see the point of a soak test that asks people to report problems if they are just going to release the software anyway.
    Really. They release it to the testers several days before roll out. Lol. Think I'm done being a tester after this.
    03-31-2017 06:00 PM
    Messenger App keeps shutting down. FRUSTRATING. So got rid of it. Now using another.

AND the GOOGLE PHOTOS can't access my SD CARD too? REALLY FRUSTRATED GOOGLE. WTH?
    Mine does too. Facebook stops working. Camera freezes up. Switching between apps lags. Texting is slow.
    03-31-2017 11:38 PM
    I don't like it. Apps stop working continuously.... You get out go back in and does it again. There is a lag when switching apps. Not able to watch videos and texted at the same time as I had hoped. The video will stop or act like it's buffering. I had hoped that when we got it several months later the glitches would be worked out. Like Android (not a lover of apple)....But truly despise the new nougat.
    03-31-2017 11:48 PM
    Really. They release it to the testers several days before roll out. Lol. Think I'm done being a tester after this.
    Soak tests for the most part are just testing the roll out/upgrade process.
    04-04-2017 11:12 AM
    After getting the update notice several weeks ago, and then it getting pulled, I got another notice last night. Seems they're re-pushing the update. I assume a fixed version. You guys that had already updated, are you getting a new update? I want to know that this latest version doesn't have the same problems as before. It still says 25.11.10....
    04-07-2017 10:24 AM
    Had many issues after the Nougat update on my Turbo 2. Front camera wouldn't work, apps crashing, wouldn't turbo charge, said my memory was full, just to name a few. Did factory reset, worked for a few minutes then right back to same issues. Verizon sent new phone. After getting everything set up I am now getting a notice to update to 7.0 Nougat 25.11.10. Anyone know if issues have been fixed. I just keep hitting LATER instead of install!!
    04-09-2017 01:57 PM
    Had many issues after the Nougat update on my Turbo 2. Front camera wouldn't work, apps crashing, wouldn't turbo charge, said my memory was full, just to name a few. Did factory reset, worked for a few minutes then right back to same issues. Verizon sent new phone. After getting everything set up I am now getting a notice to update to 7.0 Nougat 25.11.10. Anyone know if issues have been fixed. I just keep hitting LATER instead of install!!
    Same version number? Same build.
    04-09-2017 10:21 PM
    Has anyone installed the nougat update since it reappeared. And is there any problems?
    04-11-2017 10:21 AM
    Has anyone installed the nougat update since it reappeared. And is there any problems?
    I am wondering the same thing. I keep getting a notice to Install System Update...
    04-14-2017 04:23 PM
    I am not sure if all the issues have been fixed, I just updated mine to 7.0 Nougat 25.11.10 last night and currently my phone won't turbocharge at all. I didn't have any app crashing issues or camera issues, just the fact that it takes forever to charge, even though the cord charges my girlfriends turbo 2 that she updated this morning.
    04-18-2017 02:51 PM
77 1234