I can't seem to get my phone to stop defaulting to speakerphone for incoming calls. As soon as pickup, it's in speakerphone. Anyone else seeing this? I've tried a cache wipe and a (power+volume down) reset and it still happens.
    I didn't have any issues before Nougat. I kind of wish I hadn't let the upgrade install, but I'm a sucker for new things.
    03-03-2017 03:26 PM
    I can't seem to get my phone to stop defaulting to speakerphone for incoming calls. As soon as pickup, it's in speakerphone. Anyone else seeing this? I've tried a cache wipe and a (power+volume down) reset and it still happens.
    I didn't have any issues before Nougat. I kind of wish I hadn't let the upgrade install, but I'm a sucker for new things.
    Random thought: Disable and re-enable Phone in apps?
    03-06-2017 02:50 AM
    I had the same thing happen but a power cycle fixed mine...doesn't seem to be the case for you.
    03-06-2017 04:04 PM